[Vs] x360 (WB 5)

really good skin man, looks really nice, i do like the green alot :laugh:

and its looks really good just as a skin with nothing to do with the xbox360, which is nice, speically as u ahvent stuck any xbox 360 bits anywhere

well done, excellent

not just to wait for wb 5 to be released

Very nice, and polished. :)

Edit: I don't know why, but the swirl pattern that you use has suddenly seemed to malfunction in the right-click menus, and on the top-left in the start menu. It seemed to have just randomly stopped working while I was working at the computer (just browsing and typing, so screensaver didn't kick in, and no games were played).

If I reapply the skin it works again. Hopefully not a videocard problem...

Edited by VikingStorm

Very nice, and polished. :)

Edit: I don't know why, but the swirl pattern that you use has suddenly seemed to malfunction in the right-click menus, and on the top-left in the start menu.  It seemed to have just randomly stopped working while I was working at the computer (just browsing and typing, so screensaver didn't kick in, and no games were played).

If I reapply the skin it works again.  Hopefully not a videocard problem...

586843646[/snapback]

Can't edit anymore so mind the double post:

It's reproduceable. If I run my screensaver and come back, it happens every time.

Anyone else see this behavior?

Update 2: It seems only Flurry does this, and not the default XP screensaver. Flurry uses opengl doesn't it? Hmm...

Update 3: It happened again when after I was done installing a Sony IVE. :blink:

Edited by VikingStorm

I have the same problem as VikingStorm and it's make this in the Right Click menu...

Also I have this black square in the preview of WB... strange o.O

I have the same problem as VikingStorm and it's make this in the Right Click menu...

Also I have this black square in the preview of WB... strange o.O

586844093[/snapback]

I think I solved mine.

I guess this is somehow related to the corrupt titlebars issue.

Go to the Troubleshooting options, and check "Enable if you have corrupted titlebars & text backgrounds."

I haven't seen it since.