Longhorn Transformation Pack

Progress bars act up in Luna (Longhorn Revolution) when you close stuff. :pinch: But you just have to put something over it or wait until it changes for it to be correct again.

Is there anyway to make it work on windows XP x64 i tried deleting sysWOW64 and try running in compatibility mode..... it still does not work

if u have 64 bit why don't u just get windows vista beta

Progress bars act up in Luna (Longhorn Revolution) when you close stuff. :pinch: But you just have to put something over it or wait until it changes for it to be correct again.

Yeah, I noticed that as well.

hi...i'm searching for the mod or the visual style for Win Xp that improve the vista's flip 3d...I haven't wincustomize or others...can someone help me????

sorry for my english...

This is probably a stupid question that you've heard a million times, but since I couldn't find it in my brief search of this thread, here I go.

I'm really itching to use your Vista Glass Windowblinds skin. I downloaded first your Vista Visual Styles Pack, but that didn't have the Windowblinds skin in it (you mentioned Windowblinds so I thought it was there, guess not). So I download the whole transformation pack, and I get to the point of choosing options, and the Glass Windowblinds skin is blacked out. Now, I had Windowblinds 5 already in it, but it was not the enhanced version, just a free trial. I'm assuming it was blacked out because it requires the Enhanced version. Am I correct?

That would do it. I set it to install to Program Files\WindowBlinds. I'll go fix that, and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the skin for a while before I have to buy WindowBlinds. Thanks for the help.

Since I bugged you with a question, I should thank you for your pack. There are many Vista look alike skins, but none as cool, accurate, or complete as yours. Thanks for the great pack and keep up the great work!

Thanks for the link MvT Cracker.

After I installing the Vista Tranformation Pack 3.0 my start menu seemed to have the column width problem. Any ways to solve the problem?

post-130541-1140878393.gif

Doesn't vista mess around with your PC? I've heard it does.

vista is still beta so on some computers it can mess up

vista skins that make xp look like vista can also mess up

but vista looks awesome and will be better than windows xp

Thanks for the link MvT Cracker.

After I installing the Vista Tranformation Pack 3.0 my start menu seemed to have the column width problem. Any ways to solve the problem?

try reinstalling or reapplying Vista Tranformation Pack

try reinstalling or reapplying Vista Tranformation Pack

All you have to do is: go to display properties, click on the Appearance tab, click on Effects... button, uncheck Use large icons, and click OK. Don't go blind, though! ;)

WindowsX: why is the Spybot S&D update bug still present in v3.0? :( Oh well, I'll bear with it and my spyware. :p

What's the difference between the Longhorn Transformation Pack and the Vista Transformation Pack? Can I just get the visual styles and icons and nothing else?