Any WB theme worthy for Vista ...

I didn't find any theme enough good that would make the use of WindowBlinds desirable under Vista.

Animations of "molten" skin are a bit funny, but rendering of fonts looks lame in start menu (problem with cleartype ?).

So did you find any WindowBlinds theme worthy, compatible with Vista ?

Or if I reformulate the question: any Vista User currently using WindowBlinds, with which theme ?

Here is a list of the WB skins listed as Vista compatible.

http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?lib...osversion:vista

Currently, I'm using Aero Metal on one of my machine. It's very usable for day to day work.

Aero Metal

You can also take a quick browse through my screenshot gallery on Flickr, just to give you an idea of the skins I use with Vista.

Link

:)

thanks island dog, bookmarked your Flickr page.... will give a further look later.

I'm probably more picky concerning the choices of theme , under Vista.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want something clean and easy on the eye I'd recommend Sexy or Harmony for Vista from vStyler available on his MaxStyles website. Here's a link. MaxStyles Website Yes, they are paid for skins but they are worth every cent. John takes a great deal of care with his work and you'll find many free additional skins - media players etc. - which are made to match those WB skins both on MaxStyles and Wincustomize. Good Luck and I hope you find what you are looking for. :)

• 3 weeks later...