Milk 2 for Windowblinds?

I was wondering if anyone has managed to succesfully port Milk2 to Windowblinds? I tried it with Skinstudio, but it had many, many glitches. I don't understand how to use the program really well (I can only do importing... :blush: ), so if anyone has, I'd appreciate if anyone would send it to me.

Thanks in advance!

Unless someone was going to release it I don't believe they would go to the effort of making it. I might be wrong though.

Here are a few links to milk windowblind themes incase you didn't know about them, I know they are not milk2 but they might do.

Milk

Milk Redux

MilkNad

Get the latest versions of SkinStudio and WindowBlinds. I have successfully converted Milk 2 and do not see any 'glitches' in Chocolate Milk substyle. What problems were you seeing with your conversion?

This is my problem (as seen on the attached image)

I get a sort of uncomplete start bar, both at the left and right side

post-62-1090449150.jpg

• 10 months later...

I just thought it would save me writing a new topic when all I have requested is Milk 3 WB port.. if it exists.. thats all geeyes i searched too

you probably should ask around on Aqua-Soft.org, because if a WB port of an OS X theme has been released, it will be there. But unless I missed something in the last months, Milk3 has not