[release] Dreamland WB

Other than the Darker theme, highly respected iconist Rokey has also made an light Visual Style called "Dreamland" together with another outcome, a transparent VS concept.

After getting kind permission from Rokey, I am now introducing this Dreamland WB to every one. (Permission file zipped)

DRL_WB5 version will only work with WB5, the original Dreamland version can be applied by WB4.X well

Includes transparent window frames, taskbar, Start menu, "Please Wait" window and a built-in window shadow.

Enjoy!

Update list:

+ Transparent maximized titlebar

+ Alpha blended shut-down dialog

+ New min/max/close buttons

+ Oversized startbutton

+ 3 substyles included(wb4,wb5,top)

+ Real-time trans taskbar

Download @ Wincustomize

Click to enlarge the preview image:

t5364.jpg

Wallpaper by Kol can be found here:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22703076

Edited by JJ.Ying

DRL_WB5 version will only work with WB5, the original Dreamland version can be applied by WB4.X well

Includes transparent window frames, taskbar, Start menu, "Please Wait" window and a built-in window shadow.

586678905[/snapback]

Nice, but no transparent on vertical bar :no:

Geat skin, but, Right click the taskbar or on a desktop item and the text is all messed up with cleartype on an lcd panel. Any way to fix this?

586687462[/snapback]

Experienced the same issue here. I didn't experience this in Stealth OS skin.

• 2 weeks later...
After I downloaded dreamland.wba, I unzipped the folder, then a bunch of files/pictures appeared in the folder. How do I turn them into theme?

586747318[/snapback]

You shouldn't've had to unzip it - Dreamland.wba is the skin. You have to be using WindowBlinds(obviously, as this IS the WindowBlinds forum) and then you should just double click on the DreamLand.WBA and it will install it, you then go to desktop properties or the WindowBlinds setup window and change your skin to Dreamland

It's a very beautiful, and clean skin, but when I tried it, it wasn't very usable in the sense that Everything is too transparent.

It would be usable if Stardock could add blurring, but that's near impossible and would take up to many resources.