[VS] Aura

Aura is a skin that blends glass and graphite together into a single skin of elegant design. Updated with full support for WindowBlinds 6. It supports both XP and Vista to the max and is designed to be a showcase of both UI design and capability.

Download: Aura

2231176287_21108beff5.jpg

I love Aero. But some people will always think whatever Microsoft comes up with is great no matter what.

There were lots of people who thought XP's Luna was "awesome". If someone had made a WindowBlinds skin like that people would have flamed it. (though if Stardock had made Aero people would have flamed that too).

I really doubt that one man.

Ya I don't think they would of either.

People will support any good skin, it is just that the windows skins are basic, easy to use and look good, not a combination of ugly colors, start menus etc that a lot of people make. :/

People will support any good skin, it is just that the windows skins are basic, easy to use and look good,

In all seriousness, I think Aero is nice, but Luna is just horrible imo.

By no means am I being hateful to anyone or the particular company, but that skin looks... boring and horrid. Ok horrid is a strong word, and isn't entirely appropriate. How about just boring and bland? When and IF Vista customization achieves the extensive level that XP reached then I may consider a switch.

Though I must admit the Cairo shell replacement which is currently in development is kicking some pretty good balls at the moment.

How about just boring and bland?

I find that interesting because when someone makes a skin that isn't "boring", people call it bulky, gaudy, etc.

:)

I find that interesting because when someone makes a skin that isn't "boring", people call it bulky, gaudy, etc.

:)

No s**t ID,...cant win fer losing...and Frogboy is spot on...if Stardock had released aero....MANY would have flamed it.NO doubt in my mind. :D

By no means am I being hateful to anyone or the particular company, but that skin looks... boring and horrid. Ok horrid is a strong word, and isn't entirely appropriate. How about just boring and bland? When and IF Vista customization achieves the extensive level that XP reached then I may consider a switch.

Though I must admit the Cairo shell replacement which is currently in development is kicking some pretty good balls at the moment.

Vista is already more customizeable than XP in most respects.

As for bland, Aero's pretty bland too. But both blow away Luna on XP.

What I said earlier I know to be true. I've seen ports of msstyles that people didn't realize were ports that people said were ugly and crappy even as the threads on the msstyles area were full of praise.

There were skins made for WB that looked a lot like Aero prior to it being announced that people crapped on and said that Luna is the way to go.

Some people are just fanboys of the status quo and they are that was unconsciously.

Some people are just fanboys of the status quo and they are that was unconsciously.

The above line looks like it was translated online from Mandarin to English. What were you trying to say there, Brad?

The above line looks like it was translated online from Mandarin to English. What were you trying to say there, Brad?

I also write stereo instructions. :)