'Dead' hamster digs itself out of grave

A FAMILY have rechristened their hamster ?Jesus? ? after he clawed his way out of a 2ft deep grave to come back from the dead.

The four-year-old pet ? buried by dad Dave Eyley after being found ?cold and lifeless? in his cage ? was spotted scampering around the garden by a neighbour next day. :huh:

Shocked Dave, 49, got a call on his mobile from Sandy Humphreys to tell him: ?Your hamster has escaped and I?ve just caught him.?

He replied: ?It?s impossible ? our hamster is dead.? When Dave got home she showed it to him ? and it WAS their resurrected rodent.

The dad told yesterday how he, wife Wendy, 47, daughter Bayley, 23, and twins Jake and Emma, 20, were ?flabbergasted? by the Easter miracle.

Dave said: ?He had rigor mortis when I buried him ? and now he?s running about.?

He rushed to check the spot where he buried the hamster in the plastic tub he used for a bed in Wantage, Oxfordshire.

He found a 2in wide hole where the pet, formerly called Rhino, had dug his way out. Dave said: ?He?s a plucky little soul and seems unaffected by being dead and buried.

?We?re stunned ? but happy to have him back.?

source

gah people are idiots obviously their house was to cold and the hamster went into a sort of hibernation which could of eventually caused death, but in this case didnt ...

^ He had rigor mortis when I buried him ...

Don't sound like freezing.

This is a true Miracle -- all of you get to Church, and offer up your cheese sacrafices ! :laugh:

This is how it starts... with zombie hamsters. Next... we'll all be in a real version of "Pet Sematary", then before we know it... Zombie Apocalypse. Either that or Jesus really was a hamster...

post-8889-0-95364600-1334421484.jpg