Changing Permissions in Windows 7

So I have a fast question..

The permissions of the music files in my music folders shows that only my username can access those files ever since I reinstalled Windows 7.. but the permission in security tab of the Music folder shows me, "Everyone" and "WMPNetworkSvc" have different level of access to the files.. thats what I want.

So how can I change the permission of all the files at once? There are hundreds of music files and I know I can set them so they inherit permission from the parent folder but I have to select each file one by one to do this.. is there an easier and faster way to do this? Like when you change attributes of a folder you can also set all files and subfolders inherit them too.. I want that all my subfolders and files in my Music folder have the permissions set the way I want... the way permission is set for Music folder..

TIA!

When changing the permissions on the music folder, check where it says "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object".

post-57213-12685942026483_thumb.png

When changing the permissions on the music folder, check where it says "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object".

Thanks!! :| it was just under the check box for inheriting permission from parent.. can't believe I missed that.. :p

tongue.gif