[ICONs] Assemble

So I made some extension icons for Windows XP, they are far from perfect but at least look well in my desktop :D

- 37 in total,

- alpha channel icons 128x128 96x96 72x72 64x64 48x48 32x32 24x24 16x16 :p

- alpha channel pngs 128x128

- I only include the extension I use most (next update I?ll attach the master PSD so you can made your own variations)

- "bugs": I normally use my desktop icons at 48x48 and had no problems, I checked all the resolutions but there?s the chance they may look awful in your desktop (sorry I?m far from be a designe:blush:sh: )

Edited by SouthWest

Hmm icons quality arent the best can't see the text 100% and cant use png's with iconpackager or can I ?

585295050[/snapback]

[/quote

At lower resolutions 32x32 the text is ininteligible, I knew this might happen, I think the problem is the size of the text and the transparent background :( I?ll try to fix this in the next "flavors". I don?t know about iconpackager, microangelo and IconWorkshop can take PNGs (I recommend IconWorkshop). Also you can wait until I release the source in PSD and Fireworks PNG, you can do any modification you wan:D:D ("simple" and the rest of the sets: sunday)

refreshing is right....btw...what VS is that?.....

585295068[/snapback]

It?s Royal Inspirat Mod by Playboy, I download it from the visual styles forum.

Next update: I only need to check the text problem, I think i can have the next 3 sets of assemble in the weekend, or If I find some redbulls... toda:p :p

wow... nice icons..... i really like these. it would be cool if you could make some for my computer, my documents, etc.

wow... nice icons.....  i really like these.  it would be cool if you could make some for my computer, my documents, etc.

585295677[/snapback]

Sure!! I still need some practice, but maybe I could made some assemble folders... or something :p