Next Ratchet & Clank Game Titled

Insomniac's next Ratchet & Clank game appears on the cover of the April issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. Its title? Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Note the expected double entendre, Insomniac did:

"The name Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction works on many levels. It signals a new era for the franchise, ties into the game's story, and includes one of our signature subtitle double entendres." -- Brian Allgeier, design director, Insomniac Games

For mountains of information on Tools of Destruction peep the April issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. It will be on newsstands March 13 and in subscribers hands at the beginning of next month.

News Source: 1up

I like the new name :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a terrible scanner (it is from when I was in 3rd grade and I finished college last year) so I'm not going to upload pictures, but has anyone else seen the preview of this game in the latest egm? Amazing, and they say that every screen is realtime in gameplay graphics. Not bad at all for a second gen game.

I have a terrible scanner (it is from when I was in 3rd grade and I finished college last year) so I'm not going to upload pictures, but has anyone else seen the preview of this game in the latest egm? Amazing, and they say that every screen is realtime in gameplay graphics. Not bad at all for a second gen game.

Yeah, I just read the article. Impressive screens.