Windows port of Flurry screensaver

I think I am starting to love this icon:

(Y)

I wanted a flurry screensaver on my PC to match my Mac for a long time already, and I remember I did saw another port of it to Windows and it looks nothing like the Mac flurry (OS X 10.2 one - I know there are quite a number of versions) but this simply (Y)(Y)(Y) :D

Nice! I wonder if other screensavers will be ported :shifty:

On a side note, i seem to have lost the screensaver file association. So what does the *.scr file open with?

Nice! I wonder if other screensavers will be ported :shifty:

On a side note, i seem to have lost the screensaver file association. So what does the *.scr file open with?

I don't think it does open with anything. Just copy the file to C:\Windows and it will be in your screen saver list in Display properties.

I just downloaded it. That's really sweet! I dunno if the "test" of the screensaver is just slwoer, but when I set it as the screensaver and it does the little preview thing, it seems to go a lot faster and looks cooler.

Bloody thing makes my machine restart :angry: . Anyone else have this problem?

If you're using Windows XP (2000 may do this too), then you are getting BSOD errors whilst the "automatically restart with BSODs" option is enabled lol. I can't remember how to disable it, sorry

Bloody thing makes my machine restart  :angry: . Anyone else have this problem?

Works fine here - what error do you get ? (I assume it's BSODing)

Edit: Note to self, refresh page before posting if you've been away from the pc for a few minutes.

Maybe it's just my slow computer, but when I click preview/test it goes real slow and looks nothing like the preview window in the screensaver tab, where it goes fast and moves around the screen, btw, I'm using Fire style.

But anyways, I like how it's supposed to look.

Maybe it's just my slow computer, but when I click preview/test it goes real slow and looks nothing like the preview window in the screensaver tab, where it goes fast and moves around the screen, btw, I'm using Fire style.

no its not just you

no its not just you

Looks like the preview here.