LulzSec release: 'Chinga La Migra'

As seen on Twitter:

##################### CHINGA LA MIGRA BULLETIN #1 6/23/2011 ####################

We are releasing hundreds of private intelligence bulletins, training manuals, 
personal email correspondence, names, phone numbers, addresses and passwords 
belonging to Arizona law enforcement. We are targeting AZDPS specifically 
because we are against SB1070 and the racial profiling anti-immigrant police 
state that is Arizona. 

The documents classified as "law enforcement sensitive", "not for public 
distribution", and "for official use only" are primarily related to border 
patrol and counter-terrorism operations and describe the use of informants to 
infiltrate various gangs, cartels, motorcycle clubs, Nazi groups, and protest 
movements.

Every week we plan on releasing more classified documents and embarassing 
personal details of military and law enforcement in an effort not just to reveal 
their racist and corrupt nature but to purposefully sabotage their efforts to 
terrorize communities fighting an unjust "war on drugs". 

Hackers of the world are uniting and taking direct action against our common 
oppressors - the government, corporations, police, and militaries of the world. 
See you again real soon! ;D

Source: Tweet by LulzSec announcing the release

Link: LulzSec releases website

Looks like LulzSec have recruit a ton more hackers on their side. But I have a feeling that after they releasing this info, they most likely will get lessor support. Unless those documents show some major corrupted officials. But then again, this "immigration" and "border patrol" thing is something that will not have a big effect like the HBGary. But I could be wrong. The HBGary demonstrate how corrupted the government is. Just not sure if the border issues concerning immigrant would have much effects on getting any support from the people.

right... you wont be saying that if someone expose your secrets...

You should always assume that anything that you enter in a computer might be viewed by anyone. No computer is 100% secure unless it's in a safe and never plugged in to a network...EVER!

I'm going to laugh when the SciFi movies of the future with big brother watching over everything we do and everything being locked down and tracked due to "hackers" like this causing extreme oversight and blanket coverage laws come into effect.

Chinga la migra means: **** ICE. Btw why are they against ICE? They are trying to stop illegals for trying to come to this country. Nothing wrong with that.

Its not doing anything but militarizing our borders, which is stupid.

End the war on drugs, make the process of immigration easier and documented and punish companies big time that hire illegal immigrants and problem solved. When i say "easier" i don't mean just walk in and be an american, but i mean more of a process that is less daunting than the illegal methods of getting here.. People are paying tons of money to get here illegally, maybe they could pay into a system that teaches them english, helps them find work and gives them a visa until they naturalize in a much better managed process. (something that could be afforded with the war on drugs ended.. these are people after all..)

as for releasing the docs from Arizona, i say hell yeah.. government needs to be accountable but also transparent.

Why these guys so hard to catch? I thought the FBI was pretty sophisticated to catch people not matter how invisible they are in the Internet.

don't believe what they make the FBI seem like on TV... the truth is its not as easy as people want you to think...

I want to warn people not to download the file, Spyware doctor had detected a virus from this file while I was downloading it.

End the war on drugs, make the process of immigration easier and documented and punish companies big time that hire illegal immigrants and problem solved. When i say "easier" i don't mean just walk in and be an american, but i mean more of a process that is less daunting than the illegal methods of getting here.. People are paying tons of money to get here illegally, maybe they could pay into a system that teaches them english, helps them find work and gives them a visa until they naturalize in a much better managed process. (something that could be afforded with the war on drugs ended.. these are people after all..)

as for releasing the docs from Arizona, i say hell yeah.. government needs to be accountable but also transparent.

Is the border to Canada occupied by SWAT teams and anti-drug task forces?

You have no idea what you're talking about. I have a few friends serving on border patrol and you couldn't be further from the truth. The "war on drugs" involves gangs trying to smuggle millions of dollars worth the hooch across our borders with quite the arsenal. It isn't everything you see on TV and you'll rarely read about it [it isn't as sexy as the war on terror].

Arizona's laws may be shady at best, but illegal immigration remains illegal. Our country is losing millions of dollars due to corrupt labor practices.

LulzSec / Anonymous's antics thus far have been ridiculous at best. Taking PSN down? The government could care less about that. Releasing 'For Official Use Only' documents? Get ready for a throw down.

Misuse of FOUO documents will get the people within their respective agencies fired, and get whoever publicly misused them arrested for a crime as deadly as espionage or treason. Doing this is going to **** them over on the world stage.