Barclays Premier League Season 2011/2012

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the title this season?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool FC
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Norwich City
    • Queens Park Rangers
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Swansea City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers
  2. 2. Which teams will be relegated this season?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool FC
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle United
    • Norwich City
    • Queens Park Rangers
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • Swansea City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • West Bromwich Albion
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Wolverhampton Wanderers

I know.. my reaction this this was same.. first let him have some consistency then talk abt Pele and him.. Messi and Ronaldo are great players coz they are consistently up there..

On what you are saying about Messi and Ronaldo. What struck me was that Messi looked even more composed and brilliant than at any time in his relatively short career after watching Barcelona and AC Milan play to a 2-2 result in the Champions League! I really think the kid is amazing! Also, how on earth AC Milan got a point out of this match only the footballing Gods will know!

well right now, at this moment, i'd argue that rooney is the best player in the world right now.

Ha ha ha, very funny! You are being funny aren't you....? Please tell me you're not being serious. :unsure:

Ha ha ha, very funny! You are being funny aren't you....? Please tell me you're not being serious. :unsure:

GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS

4 8 1 21

no one in the world can touch those stats

he has two hat tricks already... two. and this is coming from a liverpool fan.

GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS

4 8 1 21

no one in the world can touch those stats

he has two hat tricks already... two. and this is coming from a liverpool fan.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." I use this phrase because in your using the persuasive power of numbers, I find that this particular use of statistics is bolstering a weak argument! :laugh:

Seriously though the Premier League is ****ty at present and overall, British football is crap! Only one or two teams can realistically compete on the world stage!

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." I use this phrase because in your using the persuasive power of numbers, I find that this particular use of statistics is bolstering a weak argument! :laugh:

Seriously though the Premier League is ****ty at present and overall, British football is crap! Only one or two teams can realistically compete on the world stage!

it's cause they don't have teams that spend more then they can possible pay back like they do in La Liga. EPL actually has profitable teams that are in the top echelon of the world...

****ing Gervinho. What a waste.

How is it Gervinho's fault that defenders switch off and score clumsy own goals :huh:

Never mind that chance where he should have played to RvP, it happens...but you don't give oponents goals like that.

Tottenham hammered Liverpool, great game.

And we just prove to England that we are, at the moment, simply unstoppable. And what to say about those misses? Incredible. I love that game! :D

Tottenham hammered Liverpool, great game.

And we just prove to England that we are, at the moment, simply unstoppable. And what to say about those misses? Incredible. I love that game! :D

we got outclassed.

and you guys had lady luck on your side.

img-photo-nani-meilleur-que-ronaldo_x500_arton147661.png

I'm not saying Nany is our new Ronaldo, nor that he is going to be a formidable top scorer, but that statistic is amazing.

too bad he's a little bitch whom i got to see cry live :)

img-photo-nani-meilleur-que-ronaldo_x500_arton147661.png

I'm not saying Nany is our new Ronaldo, nor that he is going to be a formidable top scorer, but that statistic is amazing.

crazy stats I don't think he will ever be as good as Ronaldo but he's a continental class player (Y)

• 2 weeks later...