Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition?

Not sure what the Gold edition is, and not sure what you're asking, but FSX plays great on Windows 7 64-bit. FSX is not really out of date, but it is getting older. MS is working on a new flight sim app but I don't believe it's going to be ready anytime soon.

Flight Simulator X - Gold Edition? Under windows 7 64bit hoping some of you AOE people might play it... microsoft compabity site says no but is it out of date again?

99% of games in the past five years run fine in Windows 7 x64.

99% of games in the past five years run fine in Windows 7 x64.

I know I feel a bit silly guys but saw this in the compat center says deluxe dont work but im talking about the newer gold edition containing both expanision packs.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/Search.aspx?l=en-us&type=Software&s=flight%20simulator%20x&os=64-bit

ive got the gold edition and it works perfectly not a problem, ive also got photorealistic scenery installed for UK, US, AUS, and Germany and not a problem

ive got the gold edition and it works perfectly not a problem, ive also got photorealistic scenery installed for UK, US, AUS, and Germany and not a problem

On windows 7 64bit cool ordering, not touched a flight sim in years (considering im 20 that seems werid to say i just remember we use to have flight sim tw or somthing) given your username know any good star trek games?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It works fine on my comp, but I have problems if I want to fly commercial jets. The sttuter is a killer!