What's Your Favorite Bottled Beer Now Days?

This is what I am stuck on right now! heineken06.jpg

(Y) tastes WAYYYYYY better in amsterdam though. like not even close... i miss it from there :(

Color me cliche, but you can't beat the taste of Budweiser in my opinion.

95d72569.jpg

that's the worst beer in the world. you americans honestly have the worst beer in the world. i actually feel sorry for you guys. I love MGD (top three beer for me) but it actually tastes better in Canada. Tastes like ass in the states.

Leffe is Belgian, And yeah it's hard to drink anything else after this, it's that good.

i've had that. it's not bad. strong for sure. isn't it like 8-9 percent alcohol level?

Corona Extra currently owns my (everyday) tastebuds. Smooth, light, slightly tangy whilst being neither bitter nor dry -- my kind of pale lager! :pinch:

26339.jpg

i tried mountain goat steam ale the other day and damn that was good, also liking my fatyak pale ales

i also brew my own so i dont get to try many store bought beers anymore

I've never been much of a beer drinker, but since Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade is sold as a "flavored beer" here, I guess I'll put that. My absolute favorite used to be Zima (original, not the citrus crap), till they stopped making it a few years back.

MikesBlackCherry.png

&

20081020_zima.jpg

Color me cliche, but you can't beat the taste of Budweiser in my opinion.

95d72569.jpg

Awful beer. Just does not have a good taste.

beer_bottled_coors_light.gif

Tastes like water, I would not really consider it beer. :p

I've never been much of a beer drinker, but since Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade is sold as a "flavored beer" here, I guess I'll put that. My absolute favorite used to be Zima (original, not the citrus crap), till they stopped making it a few years back.

MikesBlackCherry.png

&

20081020_zima.jpg

Whoa, what guys drink that stuff? Those are chick drinks, bro!

I drink (yay made in my state):

Yuengling.jpg

And:

heineken-draughtkeg.jpg

And occasionally this, and I know, I know...it tastes better where it originates:

guinness-11.jpg