PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.198

PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.198

PDF-XChange Viewer allows users to View Adobe compatible PDF files and perform additional functionality.

It features viewing, printing, exporting PDF's to numerous image based file types, page commenting and annotations, type directly on a PDF page, simple find, and advanced search.

Viewing PDFs with PDF-XChange Viewer is fast and smooth - you can skip through and back pages, view documents in a variety of layouts, and search and find pages and keywords seamlessly.

PDF-XChange Viewer's toolbars are totally customizable, and there is a considerable range of configuration options.

VocsO.png

Ck093.gif Download: PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.198

Ck093.gif Download: PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.198 Portable

klzfc.png View: Home Page

This is very honest question not trying to spam or anything here, but how does this one rate over/by Sumatra PDF? I'm just wondering as I'd never heard of PDF-XChange Viewer before. Thanks.

Is it available in x64 bit? Want to ditch 32-bit..

Thanks for sharing by the way....

This is very honest question not trying to spam or anything here, but how does this one rate over/by Sumatra PDF? I'm just wondering as I'd never heard of PDF-XChange Viewer before. Thanks.

The last time I checked this PDF Reader has more printing options than Sumatra PDF.

Thats the reason i switched to this one.

This is IMHO the best PDF viewer if you go for the PRO version. But the free one is great, it displays PDF tags, author, description in Vista/7/8 Explorer details view, details tab in properties and details pane (thanks to its metadata handler).

It's possibly the most powerful freeware PDF viewer and the menus and toolbars are completely customizable. The portable version is only a 7mb download so just try it and see if you like it.

The last time I checked this PDF Reader has more printing options than Sumatra PDF.

Thats the reason i switched to this one.

Ok, that is great to know.. thanks.

It's possibly the most powerful freeware PDF viewer and the menus and toolbars are completely customizable. The portable version is only a 7mb download so just try it and see if you like it.

Thanks for the heads up on the customization because there is a few things I would like to see improved. So, I'm going to give this a try.

Thanks for the feedback and help on this.

Many thanks for the heads up!

This is without doubt the most feature-rich freeware PDF viewer available for Windows.

Sumatra is a great open-source, lightweight viewer, but cannot compete with PDF X-Change reader for features, while FoxIt reader has gradually become more and more bloated with each release.

I have Acrobat Pro installed on my office PC, but still prefer to use PDF X-change Viewer for the majority of my document reading/commenting - especially for the fast startup (portable!), and smooth text rendering.

Possibly one of my favourite freeware tools - 5 stars!

Is there any way in it to save location (page) of PDF, we opened? Please tell me, Thanks in advance!!