bcdedit says bootmgr is on C: but boot loader is on D:

I have had a problem with my computers hdd. I have posted a topic about my hdd in the hardware hangout forum. I bought new hdd and placed it in my computer and started to copy everything over. Both hdd got disconnected so I think that it is the sata 3 controller. So I changed both from the sata 3 to the sata 2 controller. I tried copying everything over. It said it was going to take to long so I just stopped it and formatted the new hdd. I locked that computer so no one could use it. My friend said he shutdown the computer. He then said that it was stuck at shutting down for 15 minutes so he did a hard shutdown.

I turned the computer back on and I when it got to the logon screen, it was just black with a cursor in the middle. I could not move the cursor and I could not enable/disable the num or caps lock. After about a minute of being at the logon screen, it automatically restarts. I disconnected bot the hdd that did not have the os on. Problem still persisted. I then loaded up and tried to repair my computer. I used the command prompt and saw that the bootmgr was on the C: drive and the bootloader was the D: drive. So I did the following commands.

bcdedit /set {default} device partition=C:

bcdedit /set {default} osdevice partition=C:

After doing that I got an error saying that windows failed to start. I did the start up repair and it fixed that. But, I was back at the first problem with having the black logon screen. It still restarts by itself after about a minute. I loaded up again the repair console and looked at what bcdedit had to say. It said the same thing as before. The bootmgr was on the C: drive and the bootloader was on the D: drive.

Start up repair wont fix this and I can not put the computer into safe mode nor low resolution mode.

I have windows 7 ultimate x64 and that is the exact version of the disk I was using.

My computer consists of the following:

i7 960 @ stock of 3.2GHz

12GB Kingston t1 HyperX PC3-12800

2x XFX AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB version in CrossFireX

Asus Sabertooth x58

Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W

Antec 900

WD Velcirapter 300GB 10K RPM (OS Drive)

2x Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM Not plugged in (Secondary drive, nothing but programs and games on it)

Just about everything. To see a list of everything that I you can take a look at this thread that I created. There is way to much to post here from the other thread.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproinstall/thread/db9a7005-43af-4d11-87a4-b35182cf4b4c

So just to sum it up. How do I change the bootloader back to C: drive when it is currently set to the D: drive? The other 2 hdd did not have anything at all that could possibly deal with the os.

Tried to fix this by use the following commands"

The system reserved drive letter is some how C: and the windows drive letter is somehow D: So I used diskpart to change this

diskpart

select disk 0 (the only disk there is)

select volume 1 (Reserved partition with drive letter C:)

assign letter=F

Select volume 2 (windows partition with drive letter D:)

assign letter=C

Active

select volume 1

assign letter=D

Active

Exit

So what I did was just change the drive letters around.

Then I did these commands:

bootrec /fixboot

bootrec /fixmbr

bootrec /rebuildbcd It says there is no os so I did bootrec /scanos still said there is no os

then I did bcdboot C:\Windows

then I rebooted and still nothing