Member Pics 2012

I was actually really happy here but for some reason I look kinda sad, always happens with me in photos :p

Nice pic.

My facial hair are becoming more and more like yours :p

• Like 1

Nice pic.

You are a teenager or in 20's?

You are a teenager or in 20's?

20s. Early.

Their growth is slow. :( Inn my case. It puts me off to see similarly aged people with full grown mustaches. :cry:

I can't figure out the problem

20s. Early.

Their growth is slow. :( Inn my case. It puts me off to see similarly aged people with full grown mustaches. :cry:

I can't figure out the problem

Dont worry, I just turned 20 last month, and i dont have full grown beard too, and i know people who used razers in school time :D

Its not a problem, it will just take time ;)

Here's me at a wedding last year, and another with me at a butterfly farm, and yet another stood next to 'Lewis Hamilton', a wax work in the Blackpool Madame Tussauds:

post-395128-0-37631000-1332934908.jpg

post-395128-0-12435200-1332934922_thumb.

post-395128-0-73918800-1332934967.jpg

Yo HillyBilly. What up?

:rofl:

Nice pic, by the way

Lol thanks, I'm actually English, and this was taken in England :)

I just love Country music, so I wear Cowboy boots and a cowboy hat around.

Well here's me at Nalanda University ruins. Of course I am the one looking at camera.

post-310724-0-01470200-1332935439_thumb.

and here's a stupid pose when I was so content after igniting the last firecracker on Diwali. :rofl:

post-310724-0-91983000-1332935424_thumb.

Nice pic.

I have a bit right in the middle of my moustache that just refuses to grow so I need to give it a little comb over :p Keep at it though, I let mine get to a certain length then trimmed it every day and then after about 4 or 5 months it had all filled in :)

Well here's me at Nalanda University ruins. Of course I am the one looking at camera.

post-310724-0-01470200-1332935439_thumb.

and here's a stupid pose when I was so content after igniting the last firecracker on Diwali. :rofl:

post-310724-0-91983000-1332935424_thumb.

South Indian?

Hahaha, you look like a Punjabi Peter Andre ;)

who? me? :p

Proud Sikh :)

^My parents decided to cut my "kesh" or hair when i was 7 years old, i always wanted to have them back, but now i think i'll look more tall with pagg :laugh:

^My parents decided to cut my "kesh" or hair when i was 7 years old, i always wanted to have them back, but now i think i'll look more tall with pagg :laugh:

oh , there are already so less sikhs around , i don't want sikhism to die :/

And ya :p You would

oh , there are already so less sikhs around , i don't want sikhism to die :/

And ya :p You would

Man, i know, when i go to my "pind" side, i see lots of guys who cut their kesh, well i can understand if they had some kind of problem, but cutting for fashion is wrong. Well after becoming an atheist, no offence, i would only like to have it for coolness factor, pagg makes you look tough :p

Is Sikhism in decline? I live in Leicester, a city in the UK that have a very mixed race community. We have a lot of whites obviously, but a high percentage of Asians too. There seems to be more Muslims than Sikhs but not a huge percentage difference. There's also a lot of Chinese people here - mostly university students. And then we also have a very strong Eastern European community too.

I know saying a positively charged comment about a race/community/ethnicity/religion is as racist as a negative comment - but I like Sikhs, every Sikh person I have met seems REALLY respectful.

Is Sikhism in decline? I live in Leicester, a city in the UK that have a very mixed race community. We have a lot of whites obviously, but a high percentage of Asians too. There seems to be more Muslims than Sikhs but not a huge percentage difference. There's also a lot of Chinese people here - mostly university students. And then we also have a very strong Eastern European community too.

I know saying a positively charged comment about a race/community/ethnicity/religion is as racist as a negative comment - but I like Sikhs, every Sikh person I have met seems REALLY respectful.

Don't know about abroad but at its home country india, its hard to find a sikh with full grown beard and 5 K's ... The youth is after fashion and beard to them is a disgrace. Even i am partially atheist (i believe their exists a controlling energy but its not alive/has emos , just pure laws of universe) but since i was born in a sikh family , i think i should carry on the tradition further. Anyways we going off topic :p