Member Pics 2012

New pic, taken by Karina Schmidt for a new national art fellowship I just won.

Love how people don't know how to judge me when they see me in long sleeve and tie but with tattoos and shades.

It's not as if you're covered......and the tattoos you have arent exactly massive and in your face for people to judge you :s

Your comments seem to be along the lines of retard girls getting a tattoo on their wrists and thinking they are badass cuz its visible

I get judged an awful lot walking about "look at his ears" "what is that in his lip" (stretched labret piercing fairly large to what most people will see on the street) but you dont see me posting photos saying **** like that.

/rant

EDIT: Bit harsh sorry. :(

It's not as if you're covered......and the tattoos you have arent exactly massive and in your face for people to judge you :s

Your comments seem to be along the lines of retard girls getting a tattoo on their wrists and thinking they are badass cuz its visible

I get judged an awful lot walking about "look at his ears" "what is that in his lip" (stretched labret piercing fairly large to what most people will see on the street) but you dont see me posting photos saying **** like that.

/rant

Depends on where you live too, around here neither of you would be looked at twice, yet I've live in places where my arm tattoos draw the weirdest of looks. I'm fairly sure that the day I go back to my old town in PR I'll be looked at weirdly, mainly because my tattoos are all (for now) single pieces that have some meaning instead of full or half sleeves like it seems to be the norm lately

Yeah true.

My post was a bit harsh I think :s So sorry for that. People get judged for everything these days though, its crazzyy

I always notice people staring at my ears (have them stretched) but generally they just seem curious when they actually say anything. Although people usually say stuff when I post pictures of myself on here, doesn't really bother me though. I knew before I stretched them that it would draw attention and would cut me off from certain opportunities, took a lot of time thinking about it and didn't just brush into it.

I have no tatoos and don't want any. I prefer a clean look. Not against others that wear em unless they are obviously stupid.

• Like 3

I always notice people staring at my ears (have them stretched) but generally they just seem curious when they actually say anything. Although people usually say stuff when I post pictures of myself on here, doesn't really bother me though. I knew before I stretched them that it would draw attention and would cut me off from certain opportunities, took a lot of time thinking about it and didn't just brush into it.

Same, doesnt bother me either at all as it's what I want to do. It's just when people post pictures and comment themselves on how they are judged I just think get a grip.

^ You should have other parts stretched. :laugh:

I have lobes stretched, cartilidge stretched(top of ears) lip stretched and my septum stretched.

Only comment I got that I found properly funny was an old lady who saw through my septum and asked if I had a cocaine addiction lmao

Well i am going to get my first tattoo on forearm within 1 month. Dont want to mess up with my face, just prefer a clean face.

Only comment I got that I found properly funny was an old lady who saw through my septum and asked if I had a cocaine addiction lmao

Wow that IS funny! The best one I've had was a woman that wouldn't believe there really was a hole in my ear, she was convinced that it was an optical illusion.

Wow that IS funny! The best one I've had was a woman that wouldn't believe there really was a hole in my ear, she was convinced that it was an optical illusion.

I would love to see how that would work haha!!!

As mentioned I dont mind comments, but it's junkies who feel they are allowed to try and put there fingers through or grab them to have a closer look. umm no lol

/rant

EDIT: Bit harsh sorry. :(

Want a medal?

Your wife looks a-scary-lot like your sister. Maybe it's the make-up or weird pics.

At first I thought you were trolling.

must just be makeup lol

was at the same wedding

but defo two different people lol

Yeah to give to you.

You come here to Mexico (One of the most conservative and violent countries in America right now), to Sonora (One of the most violent states in Mexico, where the cartels shoot you just because they dont like how you look. Also where the conservatives just dont give you a chance if you look 'weird'). Live not for years like me, just a month, a week and then tell me to my face who's the retard girl, badass internet warrior.

I'm sick and tired of people like you who think the whole world revolve around frist world values. In your place a girl with a wrist tattoo might think is badass. In mine she's labeled as a ######, a 'chola', and treated like ****.

Are you going to gradually show more cleavage until you have the whole straight male populace of Neowin under your spell and then use us to take over the world so that you can own all the cats?

Are you going to gradually show more cleavage until you have the whole straight male populace of Neowin under your spell and then use us to take over the world so that you can own all the cats?

remixedcat can show as much cleavage as she wants, she will never have me under her spell.

• Like 2

sssshhh!!!!

remixedcat can show as much cleavage as she wants, she will never have me under her spell.

^OMG I never knew you were....wow.... so that's what the sausage....???

^OMG I never knew you were....wow.... so that's what the sausage....???

Say what? If you're implying I'm homosexual - wrong. You're simply not my type.

Say what? If you're implying I'm homosexual - wrong. You're simply not my type.

awww ok ;-) I'm taken anyways... LOL