Does anyone use their Kinect?

I use it for pausing and playing Netflix, but that's about it. I got it for free with a couple games and was thinking about selling it, but used ones are going for $45 now. Does anyone know of anything good the Kinect may be doing soon, other than Star Wars?

I was thinking about getting one just to mess around but still not sure. Might get it for GhostRecon : Future Soldier or something. Still don't really think there's much use for it yet though but it's fun for parties I hear.

I may keep it as a giant remote for Netflix for $45. It is somewhat fun to yell at the thing. I wish it had support for Windows Media Center on the 360, but I doubt it will before Windows 8 at least.

I just started using it again. Played some of The Gunstringer and bought Happy Action Theater and played some Fruit Ninja while that was downloading.

I expect to be using it for a long time, though the game selection is obviously weak.

I use it near daily. Forza 4, Movies, Kinect Sports, Netflix, Hulu, dashboard navigation. Looking forward to using with with Mass Effect 3 and the new Ghost Recon.

My son on the other hand uses his with just about every Kinect game out there.

Use mine all the time when people come round... which is quite often. Other than that, I don't really have any single player centric Kinect games anyway.

Use mine all the time when people come round... which is quite often. Other than that, I don't really have any single player centric Kinect games anyway.

Pretty much same story here but then when I bought it, I didn't expect it to be used everyday.

I use it mostly for the voice control (which is awesome and works very well). I play some Fruit Ninja and Gunstringer occasionally and am looking forward to using it with Mass Effect 3 when it comes out.

It's too frustrating to use honestly... roommate uses it when he is drinking with a few buddies but overall no one really wants to stand up and move around to play a game. Rather sit there and relax when it's gaming time.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyday, for Fruit Ninja, Kinect Adventures, Carnival Games, Happy Action Theater, and about every demo for the Kinect. I, do however have a 3 year old that loves it, and I guess I use it almost as much. :)

I don't. I bought it for my 3 year old daugther who wanted the Sesame Street game. We played it a couple of times but that's about it. Occasionally she asks to play Kinectimals, but it's too difficult for her to navigate on her own. She does pretty good on Fruit Ninja though. Navigating menus, and especially signing into a profile is difficult for her, so I need to do it, but she keeps moving in front of the sensor when I try to sign her in, which makes things... irritating.

• 4 weeks later...

I use it for voice control in ME3 single player. Very effective! Although i've run into a few hiccups when my girlfriend has been playing, asked me "what did you choose for this?" then my response ended up choosing that for her anyway :p