The Official NHL 03'/'04 Season Thread

:D van won 3-0 over edmonton. van has looked VERY good in both games. they only allowed 14 shots against edmonton. the arvedson/linden/cooke line looks like it's gonna be a great line defensively this year (and offensively as well, they got 2 of the 3 goals last night). looking forward to another great year by van :)

Bah, what did you people expect from Anaheim.

'Jiggy' is getting Jiggy with the L's! 3 and counting!

Everybody, repeat after me...

'One shot wonder!'

Bah, what did you people expect from Anaheim.

'Jiggy' is getting Jiggy with the L's! 3 and counting!

Everybody, repeat after me...

'One shot wonder!'

gerber got one of the losses for them, giggy got the other 2. ;)

I grew up on the Blackhawks, but I have a tremendous hatred for Wurtz and GM Mike Smith, so until those turkeys get canned, Hawks are going nowhere fast.

OCT 16 (or is it 18) - DETROIT VS. CANUCKS

BERTUZZI WILL KNOCK CHELIOS DOWN LIKE THE LITTLE CHILD WHINER HE IS! Chelios RETIRE NOW before you get knocked out and be forced to retire.

*runs into board screaming* GO CANUCKS!!! They rocked in their 1st 2 games, no doubt about it. They're going to do even better this year than last :D

BTW neoxfuse, Detroit is on the 16th, Wild are on the 18th :)

I saw that hit two years ago he did to Chelios in the playoffs. And then he just train wrecked some guy at the blue line. I don't remember who. The funny thing was, he was trying to stop Bertuzzi too and he got knocked down like the child he is.

GIMMIE MY EXTENSION!

I saw that hit two years ago he did to Chelios in the playoffs. And then he just train wrecked some guy at the blue line. I don't remember who. The funny thing was, he was trying to stop Bertuzzi too and he got knocked down like the child he is.

GIMMIE MY EXTENSION!

bert will get trainwrecked by hatcher now. :happy:

thrashers remain undefeated.. im gonna try and enjoy this winning record while it lasts.. i really dont know how long they can keep playing on emotion, eventually i think they will realize how much they miss heatley