The Official NHL 03'/'04 Season Thread

oh well.. atlantas undefeated season is gone.. but what a finish it was.. atlanta was down 2-0 with under 5 mins left and came back and tied it up on goals by ilya kovalchuk and marc savard... tampa bay got the game winner in OT, but i had already assumed they would lose the game in regulation, so im more than happy with an overtime loss, that extra point in the standings could be big down the road.. now weve got nashville and florida coming up, things are looking good for this team right now.. and im just loving it :)

why is colorado playing like sh`t???

dunno...but I'm loving it.

they need a goalie if they're going to contend come playoff time.

go STARS!

Which teams are there left that havnt lost? Is Tampa the only one left?

tampa bay is the only undefeated team, philadelphia lost last night, although Atlanta is still undefeated in regulation, with one overtime loss

Against the Torn Jackets the Wings looked more like their real selves...

Also, congrats to Brett Hull on 717! Here's to 718! :)

Oh, and Colorado...Cujo is still on the market you know! ;)

dunno...but I'm loving it.

they need a goalie if they're going to contend come playoff time.

go STARS!

I agree. Colorado needs to get new goalies. Look at the number of shots against them in a game and the score of the game. Usually when they lose there are less shots against them. BTW, the flames, (my home team) needs to get rid of iggy and get some good players in.

wahoo! another hat trick for kovalchuk and the thrashers improve to 4-0-2-1 after a come from behind 4-2 victory over nashville.. coming soon to the stanley cup playoffs in your town, the Atlanta Thrashers :woot: .. im going to the game saturday, this team is so exciting right now, should be a great time

Colarado Avalanche!!!!! I don't know that much about hockey, I just love the team Col. Avalanche, and I just know they beat all the other teams badly!! ;)

tampa still winning.... damn and teya re against Minnesota next.. :( poor minnesota. I hope they are they are the ones to take tampa down... unlikely

Nice to see at least one of the expected teams (Wings) is still doing good...

Lets go Wings!

But seriously, I think Colorado and Dallas both are having some issues this year that I hope they work through, it seems like the majority of the talent coming from the league this year is in the East which is a total shift of power from years past.

The East is weak (No offense to Ott and NJ) but they seem to have a minor vengeance this year.

just got back from the thrashers game.. i have a friend that was able to get us $49 seats for $10 a piece, so we did that and then before the game we went down to watch warmups up close, so we sat in the front row, got comfortable, and no one ever claimed the seats.. so we got to sit in the front row behind the goal the thrashers attack twice, seats that cost $225 a piece, for $10 a piece.. :woot: i had always wanted to sit down low and bang on the glass.. the only downside, we couldnt get up to get food or drink because we knew they wouldnt let us back down there.. it was worth it though.. we lost the game 3-2 but ill get over that, it was a great time.. maybe ill be on sportscenter

Nice to see at least one of the expected teams (Wings) is still doing good...

Lets go Wings!

But seriously, I think Colorado and Dallas both are having some issues this year that I hope they work through, it seems like the majority of the talent coming from the league this year is in the East which is a total shift of power from years past.

The East is weak (No offense to Ott and NJ) but they seem to have a minor vengeance this year.

its still early in the season but my habs beat ur wings!!