The Official NHL 03'/'04 Season Thread

Wow, right now tampa is tied for first with a team who has played 3 more games than them.

Atlanta against toronto tonite! Should be good.

yep game starts in 5 mins, starting a 3 game road trip for the thrashers, with stops in toronto, minnesota, and washington.. atlanta has a chance to show they are for real on this road trip,

holy SH!T Thrashers scored with 15secs left in overtime

gotta give credit to such an underrated team playing so well, and kudos to the Lightning.

Colorado, Detroit, Dallas, NJ not playing up to par thsi season!?!? whtas going on

flyers win again, 5-1 against the panthers, leclair 1g 1a :D

and tons of penalties...panthers just cant hold themselves back... ill be back tomorrow, flyers play the devils :o

edit: took em a while, but espn is reporting 62pim for the panthers and 45 for the flyers :D

and the blues took the wings. 6-5, hull passed esposito, too bad hasek sucks.

Edited by ace135cc

Gaborik has resigned with the wild. thank the lord.

That made my day. I'm watching the game tonight, and the boys are looking pretty good. 1-0 Wild at the end of the 1st. I can't wait to see Gaborik back on the ice and putting some pucks in the net.

Yeah; the Wings are getting pwned left n' right (N). I want Derian back!

yeah, it seems that since he is gone, we can't play a defensive style of game anymore. :rolleyes:

Patrik Stefan just scored a goal on a penalty shot for the Thrashers against the Sabres.. atlanta was trailing 3-1 early in the 2nd period, and has since scored 5 unanswered goals and now leads 6-3... looks like its back to first place for the thrashers :D