ever see animal faces on the wall, ceiling and carpet?

It usually happens when I relax. I'll stare at the rug, popcorn ceiling and any textured surface. Suddenly a face appears out of nowhere and is very apparent. After a few seconds, it disappears and I can't find it anymore. Here's a photo i took of one I saw a second ago. Before it could get away, i snapped this pic and outlined it for you to see. Is this common or am I simply just nutty? :p

scaled.php?server=812&filename=carpetface.png&res=medium

• Like 1

I see things like that too :D I'm happy I am not the only one!

Although shockz has a point--it seems like I don't get to as often as I used to.

Whew ok, that's a relief. I'll come home from a loong day and just have somethin sweet to drink. They'll appear at that time. Wonder if I can make a gallery of these things some time :p

We have patterned curtains in our bedroom, and the set on the left has a luck dragon's head which appears when the curtains are closed in a certain way.

I see hearts all the time...

Animals rather less often.

But there is a frog on our stairs...

Might take and upload a picture if you guys want.

Glassed Silver:mac

hah wow, i'd love to see it if you feel you do have time.

Please check the "Today's Top 20 posters" and question my time at hand again! :D

Joke... I do post and have no time at the same time often enough (oxymoron technically, but you get what I say - multitasking)

I'll upload it today or tomorrow in here. :)

Try this:

1. Go to bathroom then stand in front of the mirror.

2. Lights off. (If you have windows, wait until night time so make sure that the room is dark enough. It doesn't have to be pitch black but make sure that you can barely see yourself in the mirror. It might work in totally dark if you can not see yourself in mirror.)

3. Stare at the mirror as long as you can until you see something changes.

4. Come back here to tell us what you saw.

anyone else read that as "ever see animal feces on the wall, ceiling and carpet?" before opening the thread?

my eyes must be getting old

You must be into bukkake... :shiftyninja:

Try this:

2. Lights off. (If you have windows, wait until night time so make sure that the room is dark enough. It doesn't have to be pitch black but make sure that you can barely see yourself in the mirror. It might work in totally dark if you can not see yourself in mirror.)

My eyes adjusted to the dark and suddenly everythhing went pitch black as if I went blind, then it goes normal when I flinch. Creepy.

?_? you all sound mad.

If I look at the skies on a brightish day then I see tiny 'worm' things that float around and move that are multicoloured and changing colour constantly.... Yeah errr....

• Like 1

Try this:

You can try the steps above, or try this alternative steps:

3. Stare at your own eyes in the mirror as long as you can then after 5 mins, slowly turn your head away from mirror, you might notice something in the mirror..

Everyone does it.. It is a natural response of our brains to try to make patterns out of things that is why it is always something we see the most... Faces. We can find a simile face out of just about anything we look at :p

There's a psychology test with faces, one half of the image is kept and the other side discarded, then that part is copied and flipped and you see which side is 'happiest' to you...

I was impressed with my exact middle score of 50%, apparently it's very odd.