ever see animal faces on the wall, ceiling and carpet?

?_? you all sound mad.

If I look at the skies on a brightish day then I see tiny 'worm' things that float around and move that are multicoloured and changing colour constantly.... Yeah errr....

I get that, too, albeit I think it's natural to most/all people.

Glassed Silver:mac

I can't see like anything in the dark.. All the time (Even during day time, but it's not as bad), everything is overlapped with like static. Like when a TV is static and it's like the black and white stuff.. Everything I see is overlapped by multi-color static. During day it's light enough that it's not that strong, but at night it's really thick and hard to see. Yet aside from being a bit near-sighted due to computer use, my eyes are fine.

No wonder there are so many Jesus and Mother Teresa sightings as this rate of people who do this.

Add +1 to the category of people who read Animal feces.

We are all doomed.

You can try the steps above, or try this alternative steps:

1. Go to bathroom then stand in front of the mirror.

2. Lights off. (If you have windows, wait until night time so make sure that the room is dark enough. It doesn't have to be pitch black but make sure that you can barely see yourself in the mirror. It might work in totally dark if you can not see yourself in mirror.)

3. Stare at your own eyes in the mirror as long as you can then after 5 mins, slowly turn your head away from mirror, you might notice something in the mirror..

4. Come back here to tell us what you saw.

I want to try this, but I don't like getting scared. Please tell me what to expect and I'll try it!

I see lots of things. I see animals and sometimes they will change. When I was younger, I would stare at my doorway and it looked like I saw a tiny worm that would move in place along the frame. Like it was climbing it. Very odd, but very cool!

I want to try this, but I don't like getting scared. Please tell me what to expect and I'll try it!

I see lots of things. I see animals and sometimes they will change. When I was younger, I would stare at my doorway and it looked like I saw a tiny worm that would move in place along the frame. Like it was climbing it. Very odd, but very cool!

Ahh yes I see these things change too. At first I'll see an aligator face wearing a baseball cap, and then suddenly it shapeshifts to another shape like it's opening it's mouth and it's eyes get wider... and eventually it turns into another disfigured face. Hilarious!!

damn i always lose the game....

That, sir, is because you play.

The only winning move is not to play :)

That, sir, is because you play.

The only winning move is not to play :)

According to an old lottery advertisement slogan by the German Lotto company you're wrong.

You cannot win unless you play!

According to an old lottery advertisement slogan by the German Lotto company you're wrong.

You cannot win unless you play!

If my history is any kind of representative sample, you're not a heck of a lot more likely to win even if you do play. :-\

No takers on the WarGames reference?

If my history is any kind of representative sample, you're not a heck of a lot more likely to win even if you do play. :-\

No takers on the WarGames reference?

I'm not advocating lottery or anything like that, but indeed, if you want to win, you need to play.

If you want to break even, don't start. (or play well enough so an occasional small prize will pay your lottery bills, that's a matter of luck again of cause)

Should check this video out as it explains in a way how this is happenning. Your eyes/brain are amazing things, but the world we see is 90% calculated by your brain and any given moment. Much like how a graphics card in a pc works.

So when your looking at these things and you go out of focus / relax your eyes. Your brain is still piecing things together and as it does that it will suggest faces/etc within the image your seeing, or will use the pattern it associates with a face, and thus you get this notion that the object is smiling or whatever.

It also explains our whole "double take" thing, and how often early in the morning you may view something, say a black bag in the street and swear blind you saw a dog. Not to mention ghosts and so much more.

Theres also been a few examples using colored boxes, with smaller diff colored boxes within those boxes. When they remove a box from the image (it may have been a blue box around some yellow ones) it changes to grey. They slowly remove all the boxes, and each time you think, oh but the next one will be red/blue whatever. But not a single one was colored, all of them grey. Its just how our brains piece together the information.

Example below :