The Best Cheap Beers You Can Buy

I recently went to Aldi's to buy some stuff and noticed a beer called Holland Lager 1839, so I figure I try it out. Bought a six pack and a few hours later, when ice-cold, opened one and tried it. I must say, being a Heineken drinker myself, I found this beer to be quite good. Not too bitter, not too strong and it actually tastes very good. Not bad for a cheap import. Here's a review I found on it:

holland%20lager.jpg

http://aldiproducts.blogspot.com/2011/09/holland-lager-1839-beer.html

What cheap beers have you tasted that are good enough to drink?

I was just about to mention Genessee. It's not bad, for a college budget. :p

Never had it. I've seen it at different places but never had it. I will have to try it. Who makes it?

Never had it. I've seen it at different places but never had it. I will have to try it. Who makes it?

Genessee Brewery, here in Rochester, NY.

I've seen the beer area at Aldi's and it seemed quite a few were Heineken looking imports. I won't drink any beer out of a green bottle. Awesome move on your part and A+ for being daring. I use to drink the **** out of

NaturalLightLogodHhBAMR1khc3VU0.jpg

My friends thought I was a cheap but I really liked the taste.

• Like 1

I've seen the beer area at Aldi's and it seemed quite a few were Heineken looking imports. I won't drink any beer out of a green bottle. Awesome move on your part and A+ for being daring. I use to drink the **** out of

NaturalLightLogodHhBAMR1khc3VU0.jpg

My friends thought I was a cheap but I really liked the taste.

I think that's the worst of the worst right there. :p "Nasty Light"

Hahaha

I'd rather strain the sweat from my socks into a shot glass before drinking that fud. Cheap/Beer, at this point you need a ask yourself , Do I want to drink beer? Or do I want a headache.

You do know that Natty Light is made of the left overs from MIchelob Light, right?

When they brew Michelob Light, whatever is left in the barrels or whatever they don't use because it's not up to standards, that's what becomes Natty Light. Google it and you'll see.

You do know that Natty Light is made of the left overs from MIchelob Light, right?

When they brew Michelob Light, whatever is left in the barrels or whatever they don't use because it's not up to standards, that's what becomes Natty Light. Google it and you'll see.

I can imagine it is probably one of the most disgusting beers out there then, seeing as Michelob in any form is awful.

Even more reason not to drink it! :p

There are some things you should never skimp on. Beer is one of them.

Socks is another.

I'm a big supporter of Aldi - a cheap shop that may not stock the named brands, but their equivalents are often actually better! Their own-brand Southern Comfort (Southern Belle) is much nicer!