iTunes for XP?

Question

Jobs thinks its the best Windows app ever. LMAO. :) He has a lot of self-esteem...but now we know from Jobs that its better than QuickTime. LOL. :D

Hmm...i wonder if it'll keep your music library organized, like with the filenames and folder names and all....that's the best part about the mac iTunes.

Jobs thinks its the best Windows app ever. LMAO. :) He has a lot of self-esteem...but now we know from Jobs that its better than QuickTime. LOL. :D

ever written, not ever

I don't know what to do with myself, I'm just refreshing this thread, macrumours, and the itunes download page now, I can't take this anymore :trout: :uberhump:

When they say it only works on 2k & xp, i wonder if that means it uses anti-aliasing/shadows and such?

This is sounding pretty sweet, for those who haven't tried iTunes, as long as it's as near as identical to the Mac version you're in for a treat, I love it!

I don't know what to do with myself, I'm just refreshing this thread, macrumours, and the itunes download page now, I can't take this anymore :trout: :uberhump:

When they say it only works on 2k & xp, i wonder if that means it uses anti-aliasing/shadows and such?

That or M$ paid Apple to make sure it wouldn't work on 9x systems, forcing them to upgrade! lol ... :laugh: (after all, tis the 'best app written')

I don't know what to do with myself, I'm just refreshing this thread, macrumours, and the itunes download page now, I can't take this anymore  :trout:  :uberhump:

That or M$ paid Apple to make sure it wouldn't work on 9x systems, forcing them to upgrade! lol ... :laugh: (after all, tis the 'best app written')

wonder if it uses transparency or anything like that? :unsure: