iTunes for XP?

Question

it runs great and the sound enhancer is awesome, I just wish that it have an option to disable the mac GUI, other than that is impressive

hehe, I am trying to import my songs right now too... taking quite some time, but it's expected with my collection. :D

edit: whoa... sh!t... it's done already... wtf? that was pretty freaking fast considering i have xxxxx songs... :happy:

hmmmm..on my logitech keyboard if I click stop itunes stops but if i clack the play/pause button it play/pauses itunes but also opens winamp..anyone know what I should do

edit: whoa... sh!t... it's done already... wtf? that was pretty freaking fast considering i have xxxxx songs...

Yeah, it looked like mine was going to take forever to index then.. BAM its done. :p

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Rivak! That is awesome, the name of your iPod. I was searching for cool names the other day for a site I am working on and came accross that word. Is it refering to the bird or like peaceful and calm? That is so hilarious man, I thought I was the first one to see that word and then it appears somewhere else just a couple days later. Lol awesome man.

Cool news about itunes for windows. Hope all you guys enjoy it :)

how do i rename my ipod using itunes ?

When I plugged it in a window came up asking. If it didn't for you, just hit F2 while the iPod is highlighted in iTunes and change it there.

Rivak! That is awesome, the name of your iPod...

Actually from a song. :blush: Orbital - Halcyon

The buttons are brushed as well, which are gelled under OSX if I remember correctly.

Nope, they're brushed in the Mac version too. Trust me, this is pixel for pixel accurate baring the titlebar.

How I edit the browser? I just want it to show the artist and the album, not the genere (btw, Im not talking about the details columns)

,Oct 17 2003, 05:12] How I edit the browser? I just want it to show the artist and the album, not the genere (btw, Im not talking about the details columns)

you can do that in the Preference for the Mac version. maybe there's an Option or something like that?

,Oct 16 2003, 14:12] How I edit the browser? I just want it to show the artist and the album, not the genere (btw, Im not talking about the details columns)

Theres a setting under the General tab in the preferences.

One thing i hate now, looking @ these Screenshots ... how JAGGED and horrible text is, on windows...

no just hte people that took the ss dont have cleartype on ;) looks smooth believe me :)

another ?, can you make the mini player always on top, I don't see an option anywhere in prefrences

I'm looking for that same thing. Is there anyway I could get that?