iTunes for XP?

Question

no just hte people that took the ss dont have cleartype on ;) looks smooth believe me :)

yeah, the text is definately smooth, if you have cleartype on. :)

no problems with itunes so far for me. (Y)

The fastest Neowin thread in history, as soon as it became available the thread went . . . wahoooooooo !

I'm impressed so far, a very nice piece of software, excellent ! :)

Well done Apple ! :cool:

Kind Regards

yeah definatly one of the fastest threads earlier, I got he chance to check neowin at school around 11:20 and there where no other posts besides the initial, came home and went out for a birthday lunch with me mum and it was multiple pages, wowee did the hl2 beta thread grow this fast? the only thing i can seee topping this is any thing about osx coming close to a pc release

delicious, APPLE, MAKE AN UPDATE WHERE I CAN GET THE OPTION TO DISABLE THE BRUSHED GUI :)

still is an awesome player

post-12-1066332963.png

does this put wmp to shame?

to me, it looks like apple kinda embarassed MS. apples gonna control the music, and the software, on windows machines...

You can't even hack the .nibs on OS X for iTunes (mainly because there are none). iTunes' rendering has always been weird compared to other Apple apps, so it's not suprising you haven't found anything in reshacker...

You can't even hack the .nibs on OS X for iTunes (mainly because there are none). iTunes' rendering has always been weird compared to other Apple apps, so it's not suprising you haven't found anything in reshacker...

damn, well, Im not going to give up :)