iTunes for XP?

Question

,Oct 16 2003, 15:49] I want to test the acc encoding, how is the quality? right now Im changing the default settings to a 224kps quality

AAC > MP3. So, you'll probably get around 320Kbps MP3 quality with those settings. I dunno about you, but that's overkill for me. I've found 160K AAC to be more than enough for me (and I'm a 192K MP3 type of guy :) )

just thinking here, is this gonna be a bad thing for musicmatch, is apple only going to bundle itunes now with thier ipods?, I know i would only use itunes with my ipod if i get one

just thinking here, is this gonna be a bad thing for musicmatch, is apple only going to bundle itunes now with thier ipods?, I know i would only use itunes with my ipod if i get one

i believe everybody hates to use musicmatch to sync with iPods.

I'm a little surprised at how laggy it is :/

its just laggy for me when I resize the browser panels, but its not big deal

i believe everybody hates to use musicmatch to sync with iPods.

Yep, MM dying is a good thing :p

I'm a little surprised at how laggy it is 

That is because PCs are slower then macs :p

Well, i'm very surprised, it runs perfectly on my computer, every feature works like it's supposed to.

Nothing is slow so far :) I think they have done a good job. If only the could port OSX to x86 :D

Anyway, nicely done Apple.

BTW, so far it only use 10Mb of mem, and i have loaded quite a library on it. Again very surprised!!

wow, I just noticed it renamed all my songs and folders and make then more cleaner, THIS APP IS INDEED THE BEST AUDIO PLAYER EVER WRITTEN :D

,Oct 16 2003, 16:25] wow, I just noticed it renamed all my songs and folders and make then more cleaner, THIS APP IS INDEED THE BEST AUDIO PLAYER EVER WRITTEN :D

have yet to give this a try, but i just wanted to make a quick comment.. wmp9 does the same thing so long as you turn the feature on.

,Oct 17 2003, 06:25] wow, I just noticed it renamed all my songs and folders and make then more cleaner, THIS APP IS INDEED THE BEST AUDIO PLAYER EVER WRITTEN :D

saint dark is going to get a Mac! woohoo! :D

Put it this way, it was faster on my 1GHz Powerbook with a mobile graphics card then it is my 2.5GHz PC with a 9700 Pro :s

Weird, not slow here..runs very smoothly :)

saint dark is going to get a Mac! woohoo! :D

I want to get a mac since long time ago, but in mexico is very hard to get a new one and its even harder to get it cheap

i never liked programs messing with my folders. can someone explain what exactly it does?

if i have my music in my D:\Music folder, and i set that as my music folder, and tell itunes to do it's thing, it's actually gonna rename folders and stuff?

or is this all done virtually just in itunes?

have yet to give this a try, but i just wanted to make a quick comment.. wmp9 does the same thing so long as you turn the feature on.

as far as I know wmp just organize the id tags but dont rename files and folders