The 2003 "World Series" Thread

life doesn't mean much between the last world series game and the first day of spring training...i wish i could go into hibernation :cry:

life doesn't mean much between the last world series game and the first day of spring training...i wish i could go into hibernation :cry:

Eh, I got baseball and football. Eagles and Sixers betta do something this year :pinch:

i decided that this was the best way too end it. yanks fans get to see their team lose it at home, and the marlins fans don't get to watch it in person. i hope everyone is ****ed off...

i decided that this was the best way too end it. yanks fans get to see their team lose it at home, and the marlins fans don't get to watch it in person. i hope everyone is ****ed off...

yea bro...that's def. the best way...umm whatever. Marlins rocked this postseason. no superstar players. A bunch of young players, and look where they are now...Celebrating with some champagne. They got it done and some other teams with some other "star" players couldn't. It's as simple as that. Stop complaining man and give the team some credit.

Congrats to the Marlins for an amazing season (they had the best record in baseball since May) and for even better play in the postseason. They were a true team.

I'd also like to point out that Beckett didn't quite get "lit up" as was suggested here on the boards ;)

well..its over now, the first series I refused to watch on principle.

The principle being I just couldn't root for either team, usually I can put aside any animosity and cheer the National league on.

Thanks for yet another great sports thread Catnip (Y)

closed