Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Yeti minidump errror and crashes

Hi

For past few weeks i cant get to Future soldier play due to there F***king yeti minimdump errors. The game loads, plays the animation for a while and then blacks out and the yeti mini dump error pops up. I have already formatted my Laptop 3-4 times with re-installing the requirements over an again, cant get it to work showhow :((((

Tried googlng the error, there a lots of them claiming the fix but none works for me till yet. dono whatz going wrong here.

If it helpls, my machine specs are

I also updated my graphics drivers from the manufacturer

HP Probook 4530s

i7 2nd gen Quad core 2630QM

8GB DDR3

Intel HD3000 (yes it does work for most on it at low settings)

So far i have been following this post for fix.. no luck :(

Any Help??

don't worry, you are NOT alone. this game is so horrific, I can't actually believe with my own eyes and ears that, for the NOW over 2 weeks since release, they only seem to address the input issues. they haven't even dealt with the game stability.

now having said that, I know support after release wanes because, firms section off a couple developers to deal with the patching and fixing of the game. That being said, I heard alone back in May Ubi reported a paltry sales of 33%. This PC version is nothing but a straight up port. They couldn't even get the coding to work for PC and it shows. Yeti errors, which mean crash to desktop, numerous connection losses when joining servers or people joining your (I propose this is due to poor network coding).

They implemented FXAA anti-aliasing but it too is broken make the visuals look like crap. I DID find a fix, but it requires the player to insert DirectX 10 files into the games folder, open the .ini file and turn it on. this reverts the user BACK to SMAA anti-aliasing of directX10 and not the games original DirectX11. absolute rubbish.

there are so many problems with this game that TOO many people are reporting they can't boot into the game due to crashes, lock ups or bad artifacts on the screen.

after 2 weeks of this... I think this game is near death but was on life support upon release.

oh yeah, alot of people are taking issue with the games difficulty to find servers, this is a peer to peer hosting system. people want dedicated servers right?

ah well.. all I can say is.. look elsewhere for entertainment softwares. don't lose your money like i did