[VS] Wurp

A bug - in Internet Explorer, in the following dialog box (Favourites | Organise Favourites), the text disappears beneath the mouse cursor.

Regards

mcdill

easy fix:

just import theme into stylebuilder and change values/general/sysmetrics/window to white 255,255,255...then apply

btw...very nice simple themes

It is already set to white.

A bug - in Internet Explorer, in the following dialog box (Favourites | Organise Favourites), the text disappears beneath the mouse cursor.

Regards

mcdill

easy fix:

just import theme into stylebuilder and change values/general/sysmetrics/window to white 255,255,255...then apply

btw...very nice simple themes

It is already set to white.

me bad...opps :rofl:

you need to change values/general/sysmetrics/highlighttext-from 245,245,245 too 255,255,255

Thank God people are still releasing professional stylish themes. Im so tired of seeing these crazy bubble button, bright colors, ninja swords on the starmenu, apple rip offs, weird supper thin everything themes. Hell of a theme, I miss the old style of every item on the taskbar has a border around it.

Keep up the good work, and steer clear of all the "Pop" themes around here.

There is a "dark" theme you can select too.

That's true but still, the whole thing is just one color. I was talking about an actual color, say have the taskbar, the startmenu, the titlebars and caption buttons an ergo color or something...it's cool man. I was just thinking out loud really.

Thank God people are still releasing professional stylish themes. Im so tired of seeing these crazy bubble button, bright colors, ninja swords on the starmenu, apple rip offs, weird supper thin everything themes. Hell of a theme, I miss the old style of every item on the taskbar has a border around it.

Keep up the good work, and steer clear of all the "Pop" themes around here.

this has got to be the most ignorant post i've ever seen