[VS] Wurp

Mmm... Never mind me asking about a compact start menu, I simply modified the VS in StyleBuilder, so now I got one...

//Luthor :woot: :D :woot:

I have a slight problem, but haven't seen anyone else comment on it. When I changed over, my Quick Launch and Address text on the taskbar went to a cyan color. I can't find out how to change it. (It's not in advanced under appearance) Help?

i dont mean to steal the thread, but the redux i did with a thin tasker is at devart for download (with permission of course).

thanks

btw elw3irdo how is your friend mike?

i had the wurp creators email a while ago, but i seem to have deleted it. im pretty sure i originally found wurp on themexp.org , and that his email is listed there. didnt bother to check if its still there now thought

Alright, I'll try that. I'm making a VS and I'm using Wurp as a template for now and I was considering using some of the same buttons and icons, but of course I'd need their permission first.

• 4 months later...

I hate to be critical, because this is a nice theme. But there are way too many themes like this already. I think all the designers out there have really gotten into a rut. It's sad when the best theme out there is a take on an alpha of longhorn's visual style :no: