X-Men: Days of Future Past

Eh? A few split second scenes replacing other split second ones? Give us a new trailer :(

Yeah seems to be the in thing the last 2 days to release 2k trailers :/

I'm really disappointed in how Beast looks in this film. He looked way better in X-Men: First Class.

Beast.png

He actually looks like a beast and not a human with a blue skin. And the fact that they've changed him into a different version of the Hulk is kinda lame too. Not sure if anyone knows this already, but the reason why Beast switches between human-form and his Beast-form is because he experimented some more with his mutation. In this film, whenever he feels an animal instinct or urge, he changes into his Beast-form.

Also:

Screenshot-on-2014-02-22-at-10.58.16.png

He looks like a bridge to the present day Beast. But yeah, pretty bad compared to FC version. All in all, this movie seems to be visually pretty crap, which is too bad since I really enjoyed FC. Let's hope the story delivers.

He looks like a bridge to the present day Beast. But yeah, pretty bad compared to FC version. All in all, this movie seems to be visually pretty crap, which is too bad since I really enjoyed FC. Let's hope the story delivers.

Yep! The suits from First Class also looked loads better. Looks like Bryan Singer wants to use anything but the classic colours.

• 2 weeks later...

Josh Helman Speaks On The Juggernaut Being Replaced In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

IGN visited the set of X-men: Days of future Past and talked with Josh Helman about him being replaced by quicksilver in the film.?I originally got hired on a different role, which is no longer in the script -- it was going to be young Juggernaut, So I was like, ?Oh, s#!t. I?ve got to put on like 30 pounds!? So I was training for like four weeks," He Then added "And then I got a phone call saying, ?Good news and bad news. Bad news first: Juggernaut?s no longer in the script. Good news: They?re having trouble with another role and they want to see you for it.??I feel very fortunate that it worked out this way, because Stryker is an amazing character,?

Why would Magneto use a gun? He hates guns. Though I guess his younger self hates them less...

To threaten another character without revealing his powers/identity?

This film was bloated right from the start. At least they are making some cuts, which I'm sure they now realize are needed.

What an awfully edited teaser. Jesus, everything so far makes this seem incredibly cheap. What the hell.

Calm down, it's just an Instagram teaser :p