X-Men: Days of Future Past

Oh wow, this is going to be the best X-Men film so far! And I retract what I said about Sunspot.

Great trailer, but the music they started playing from the 40 second mark? Not feeling it.

Here's a slightly different, but mostly same version of the above trailer:

• Like 2

X-MEN-_DAYS_OF_FUTURE_PAST_KISSTHEMGOODB

Buzzfeed contacted a 20th Century Fox rep who revealed to them that Rogue is back in the movie: ?Essentially, [it?s] a cameo,? they were told. I guess either Singer decided that the scene she originally appeared in wasn't as extraneous? to the story as he once believed, or this is a completely different sequence entirely. One way or the other, it'll be nice to have the character back again.

Source

Great trailer, but the music they started playing from the 40 second mark? Not feeling it.

Here's a slightly different, but mostly same version of the above trailer:

So good!

Bryan Singer has pulled out of all promotion its been reported today :/

He could also be removed as the director for the next one

Surely smells like a money grab.      Singer was not even named in the original lawsuit.   and NOW he comes out and blames him??

Michael Egan claims in his new lawsuit Singer forced oral sex at the party when he was 15.  He's very graphic, claiming Singer held his head underwater and forced him to orally copulate the director.

But TMZ has obtained the lawsuit Egan filed in 2000 against 3 men, including Marc Collins-Rector, who owned the party house.  Singer was NOT named in the suit and no reference is made to him.  Egan ended up getting a default judgment of more than $2 million, but we're told Collins-Rector and the others left the country so Egan got virtually nothing.

So fast forward to Wednesday, when Egan sued Singer.  At his news conference Thursday, Egan said he blocked the incident long ago and numbed himself with alcohol, but became sober recently and started therapy ... which unleashed a flood of bad memories involving Singer.

Sources connected to Singer tell TMZ ... they believe it's ridiculous Egan could remember the pool party in question in such vivid detail as to 3 other men but repress memories of Singer.

Anyways, this film looks AMAZINGLY COOL.

What a damn shame. I don't know if he's guilty or innocent but that should be left to the judges. Even if he turns out to be innocent, the damage to his reputation is irreparable.

I can understand promotion, but why be removed as director?

I can understand promotion, but why be removed as director?

I doubt he will be removed as a director unless he is found guilty of something.  For now it seems like a huge money grab but that could change very quickly if the guy has any evidence

I doubt he will be removed as a director unless he is found guilty of something. For now it seems like a huge money grab but that could change very quickly if the guy has any evidence

I beg to differ about the money grab. He's suing for $75k for each of 4 counts, or $300K. That's miniscule in this sort of lawsuit where awards are often in, the $millions.

As for removal, it could happen. Look at Powder director Victor Salva's career nosedive after his earlier sex charges became public.

Well if he's found gulty he can do a Polansky...

anyways, this movie looks amazing; it's been a long time since i was excited to a see a X-Men movie.