X-Men: Days of Future Past

That was posted a few pages ago ;)

Eh, I went back a few pages and didn't see it. So I took a chance, just in case it hadn't been posted. Sorry about that.

Eh, I went back a few pages and didn't see it. So I took a chance, just in case it hadn't been posted. Sorry about that.

It was good to see again though!

What Rappy said, haha :p It also made me see that the Sentinel only has 1 hand, lol.

"The Mutant Detection Device was one of Bolivar Trask's first major inventions. MDD now comes standard in each Sentinel unit. #Xmen #DOFP #DaysofFuturePast"

565016_640135212683605_1404294598_n.png

That device looks pretty neat! Also, I bet the cameo will be set in the future since he didn't have a cameo in X-Men First Class :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ijNX.jpg

Sorry if I missed an explanation here but didn't Hank/Beast turn fully into the beast in the last one after he tried to get rid of the physical mutation? 

So uhh, does Wolvie have bone claws or back to his adamantium version in this?   Bone claw version is just not as badass IMO.

So uhh, does Wolvie have bone claws or back to his adamantium version in this?   Bone claw version is just not as badass IMO.

Seeing as the end of Wolverine he was approached by Magneto/Xavier I would presume Bone Claws