Antec case + Creative Audigy SE

Just bought the Antec One case which is very nice & I have some questions related to installation:

1. Can I use the front audio connectors with my Creative Audigy SE sound card? (how?)

01.jpg

2. I wish to use the front USB3.0 ports also.. there's an usb3.0>2.0 adapter but I'm not pretty sure where to plug it in..

10dfxut.jpg

33viuqb.jpg

post-18459-0-70020800-1346091186_thumb.p

Regarding the sound, there should be pins on the actual sound card to match up to the connector according to Figure 3.2

Regarding USB, the cable you circled can be plugged into any of the 3 pin headers you circled.

Also.. one tiny issue with the front case LED's. The power led works but the hdd not.. don't know whish was my mistake but I hope you could help me.

21cyy5z.png

2s19lzs.jpg

1620bjp.jpg

Connected to your front panel are LED leads for power and HDD activity, as well as switch leads for the power and reset buttons. Attach these to the corresponding connectors on your motherboard. Consult your motherboard manual for specific pin header locations. For LEDs, colored wires are positive ( + ). White or black wires are negative ( ? ). If the LED does not light up when the system is powered on, try reversing the connection. For more information on connecting LEDs to your motherboard, see your motherboard user?s manual.

& what's all about 1394 cable?

Thanks a lot!

You probably have the polarity of the wires switched around. Usually the colored wire is the "+" and the white or black wire is the "-". Double check that you have those connected correctly.

You don't have to worry about the 1394 (Firewire) connector. Your case doesn't have that port on it, so you can leave it unconnected. More than likely you won't have any need for Firewire anyway.