The $4,600, 24-karat gold iPhone 5

Holy cow! If you can afford that, you have more money than sense (no offense intended). That's just...just wow! O.o

Not really. The cost of the iPhone is already fairly high, and this will probably retain a high collectible value over time, it may actually appreciate in value. I personally wouldn't use it if I bought it, I'd keep it pristine. Too bad this isn't a SGS3, obviously superior phone is obvious.

Gold plating is boring. Now, actually making the chassis from gold - milling the unibody from a single block - that would be cool.

Would probably weigh about a kilogram then. One in each hand, and you'd be rich and in shape.

How do you like your BB? is it better then your iphone?

It's a bliss to reply to urgent emails and messages on this. Also the boards of directors of one of my jobs use exclusively BlackBerry Messenger, so I'm covered.

It's a bliss to reply to urgent emails and messages on this. Also the boards of directors of one of my jobs use exclusively BlackBerry Messenger, so I'm covered.

Cool. Glad to hear someone that isn't all "eww my work forced me to use this" and holds it up as little hand contact as possible like a pair of dirty underwear... that's what most people think of BB. pretty sad.... I hear they have some great features coming up in BB 10 it kinda interests me....

it's the reason I have mine, so easy to reply to stuff and alot of friends have BBM rather then Facebook or Twitter

Cool. Glad to hear someone that isn't all "eww my work forced me to use this" and holds it up as little hand contact as possible like a pair of dirty underwear... that's what most people think of BB. pretty sad.... I hear they have some great features coming up in BB 10 it kinda interests me....

Bet those people use their phones as toys. Some of us still use them as tools for communication.

I use mine for both and I got an LG Optimus S and I hate typing on that thing specially in the car... arrg

Has anyone heard that what's inside of you really matters, not your outer appearance?

I think I'll stick with the Android even if I did have the money for that junk.

How else do you think you become M.V.P. around here?

Oddly enough I actually believe that...
  • Like 1

Has anyone heard that what's inside of you really matters, not your outer appearance?

That's bull**** sociologically speaking.