Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

long time reader, first time to register to ANY forum...

got a couple suggestions for your next addition -

*check out this link regarding application of multiple hotfixes to XP!!!! Unchained fixes applied back-to-back without reboots can cause major havoc to the system. Microsoft QChain KB

*Not sure if this has been found yet, but turning off Simple File Sharing is a must.

*Found a reg tweak for a faster shutdown.

I have attached a file that has all the requirements if anyone is interested.

Props to all involved - cpugeniusmv, shifty, etc...(Awesome project here!) :D

**I posted this in the CD Slipstream topic by mistake. It belongs here...

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll be sure to check them out! Also, to let you know... Microsoft has included (built in) the QChain Ap in every Hotfix Post SP1. So yes, it is being used in the AutoPatcher. :)

:x My mistake about QChain then...I took it as the Post-SP1 hotfixes include functions that were compatible with the newest QChain.exe, which was modified so older fixes would work.

Thanks!

:x My mistake about QChain then...I took it as the Post-SP1 hotfixes include functions that were compatible with the newest QChain.exe, which was modified so older fixes would work.

Thanks!

No problem! (Y)

I just found an active mirror to the Full January Update Thought I'd share now that I'm done gettin it :happy: ...Got average of over 200kb's :D

Sorry to mods/Flish if I cant post this, or if its already a known link, I've been lookin for one for a long time

AutoPatcherXP January Full Update (Freakin Fast)

Awesome! No, that wasn't a known link, but it is now! Thanks! :D

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh still waiitng for right people to contact me ill host 2 servers 8 T-3 lines i own the company no bandwidth limits .

Why would you give it away? They are making money on sales off of thier website... :shifty:

Of course, far be it for me to tell you how to not make..I mean run your business :shifty:

Why would you give it away? They are making money on sales off of thier website... :shifty:

Of course, far be it for me to tell you how to not make..I mean run your business :shifty:

We're making money? Hardly. We're sellin' the CD Service... that pays for pretty much everything, not much left over. :p

I just found an active mirror to the Full January Update Thought I'd share now that I'm done gettin it :happy: ...Got average of over 200kb's :D

Sorry to mods/Flish if I cant post this, or if its already a known link, I've been lookin for one for a long time

AutoPatcherXP January Full Update (Freakin Fast)

Glad you are enjoying my server, I sent an email with both links for the full download and upload to FlishFun, so he could add them to the main Autopacher download page.

Man you guys really use up bandwidth, I'm using around 100GB's a day now ;)

I just looked at my network status: Current Out: 27.3 Mb/s (27.3%) Max Out: 57.3 Mb/s (57.3%) wow!

Anyway, Thanks goes to FlishFun and the Autopacher team for creating a very useful tool,

-Isaiah

Glad you are enjoying my server, I sent an email with both links for the full download and upload to FlishFun, so he could add them to the main Autopacher download page.

Anyway, Thanks goes to FlishFun and the Autopacher team for creating a very useful tool,

And thank you for the mirror!! :D

nuka_t, i wouldnt complain at all... lol... here in Greece we got ADSL 384k for about the same amount of money... and right now, im on a dual ISDN 128k line... and most of the time, i use only one ISDN 'port' so its 64k...

/Raptor

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! I found a mirror! A Greek mirror... LOL... It's the biggest university here in Greece! I only wish I could get in there :D

I was looking for Linux distros and i accidentally clicked on the wrong folder... My eye noticed a familiar filename! AutoPatcherXP_Jan.exe! Whoa!!

Anyway, this server has direct access to GRnet if i am correct, so it will prolly have no bandwidth problems! Pure FTP :)

host: ftp.ntua.gr (FTP)

login: anonymous login

type: Full

/Raptor

OMG! I found a mirror! A Greek mirror... LOL... It's the biggest university here in Greece! I only wish I could get in there :D

I was looking for Linux distros and i accidentally clicked on the wrong folder... My eye noticed a familiar filename! AutoPatcherXP_Jan.exe! Whoa!!

Anyway, this server has direct access to GRnet if i am correct, so it will prolly have no bandwidth problems! Pure FTP :)

host: ftp.ntua.gr (FTP)

login: anonymous login

type: Full

/Raptor

HAHA Awesome! Simply Awesome! Sheesh... seems the AP is just showin' up everywhere! :D

Hi, I decided to finally register an account. :) I wanted to thank everyone responsible for the XP Autopatcher program. It has saved me a lot of time over the past few months when performing a fresh XP install for a customer.

I just noticed the Jan. update was available, and I downloaded it last night. However I failed to download the "- Patch to Jan Update 03b -" before I ran the autopatcher. Is this a potential problem?

Hi, I decided to finally register an account. :) I wanted to thank everyone responsible for the XP Autopatcher program. It has saved me a lot of time over the past few months when performing a fresh XP install for a customer.

I just noticed the Jan. update was available, and I downloaded it last night. However I failed to download the "- Patch to Jan Update 03b -" before I ran the autopatcher. Is this a potential problem?

Yes and no... there's about a 75% chance that it didn't install all the updates (if you didn't install the fix). The way to fix this is, just run it again. :) The issue only happens on the first run (if ever).

Well the AutoPatcher XP is gonna save the day for me soon, my sister's PC is in need of a format and she doesn't have broadband installed, so I'm slapping this + some urgent programs on to a CD-RW and installing XP again without the Windows Update hassle :D

Thanks again for this awesome program guys (Y) :happy:

Radish?

Yes and no... there's about a 75% chance that it didn't install all the updates (if you didn't install the fix). The way to fix this is, just run it again. :) The issue only happens on the first run (if ever).

Bad news: I tried running the Autopatcher again and it would not allow me to click the "update" button. No biggie though because I just did a clean install and started over again. :devil: