Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

I'm getting a DS3 connection today (@45mb) hopefully......I'll seed as torrent when available. Currently with the T1's I can seed @300k. Hopefully March release will be out at the same time.

Should be. We're currently on RC 2.5. I belive this is a winner, once I hear back from my testers on it, and get the finished documentation, I'll be releasing it, so look for it very very soon. :D

You got March Edition ready ? Give us a shout on MSN when ya ready d00d :)

Not ready... more bad luck, my cable (and internet) was out for most of the day, just came up actually... so I'm back uploading (thank god for the resume feature).

Not ready... more bad luck, my cable (and internet) was out for most of the day, just came up actually... so I'm back uploading (thank god for the resume feature).

I do hope ya cable provider gave ya an appology..... Tell them that we couldn't have our monthly fix of AP, we have to wait longer, ROFL :p

yeh its a dedicated server, unlimited bandwidth....

pm me if you want ftp details for upload

Might even be able to get it spanned on 2 servers.

i dont know about the reliabilty but spymac.com has a free 300mb ftp. if we can get 5 or so mirrors up on there, we can have fast dl speeds and no burden on peoples IC or slow BT dl times.

i dont know about the reliabilty but spymac.com has a free 300mb ftp. if we can get 5 or so mirrors up on there, we can have fast dl speeds and no burden on peoples IC or slow BT dl times.

Cool man! Any chance you can look into that fer me? :)

Cool man! Any chance you can look into that fer me? :)

i was reading about it last night...i may dig into it in a bit to see if it could be used for that :)

i was reading about it last night...i may dig into it in a bit to see if it could be used for that :)

Sweetness. Thanks! :D

100 megabytes of free web space (complete with FTP and WebDAV access)

Free e-mail account with 1000 megabytes of storage (includes both POP3 and Web access)

250 megabytes of free storage in Spymac's patent-pending Gallery

i think not :(

Dont worry guys. I have it hosted

Download speed should be good! Let me know average speeds you get from my server when its released!

Am also trying to get it mirrored on another one of our servers in UK for you

:)

RE MIRROR: http://autopatcher.wvutech.edu/

Just for information, this mirror is still offering a file titled Feb 04. Mayhaps it is the new version, but it would be a shame to invest a long download for the wrong version.....

BTW, Great, great, product/service - especially for people in countries with poor phones and strong internet rules. Thanx sincerely....

Salty'nSaudi