Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

just looking for a quick update regarding the AP march update, and i was also wondering how the AP2000 was coming along.

what can we expect to be included in APXP march?

Try this (FTP Site): AutoPatcher All Versions

Let me know if it works...  :)

It works, thank you! (Y) :D

The FTP site listed on the AutoPatcher web site says "account disabled" when I try to access it, and the BitTorrent links on the AutoPatcher site have no seeders (they did this morning?)... :unsure:

So I take it the March update is ready then? :D

Very close, my friend. :yes: Only have the documentation left, and one last bout of testing. (Y)

Hopefully it'll work with SP 2 RC 1 as I have that installed on the hard drive I have as my master attm. No biggie if not though, I can always use it on the other. ;)

Geez it's 5:18 AM, I neeeeeeed sleeeeeep :p

Hopefully it'll work with SP 2 RC 1 as I have that installed on the hard drive I have as my master attm. No biggie if not though, I can always use it on the other. ;)

Geez it's 5:18 AM, I neeeeeeed sleeeeeep :p

Well, it's not meant for SP2, RC1, but technically it shouldn't hurt to run it, though I can't promise that. Supposedly all the hotfixes should error out when detecting the wrong SP version, thereby only installing what is possible to be installed. Although I can't ensure that... so do it at your own risk.

I'm getting a DS3 connection today (@45mb) hopefully......I'll seed as torrent when available. Currently with the T1's I can seed @300k. Hopefully March release will be out at the same time.