Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

RE MIRROR: http://autopatcher.wvutech.edu/

Just for information, this mirror is still offering a file titled Feb 04. Mayhaps it is the new version, but it would be a shame to invest a long download for the wrong version.....

BTW, Great, great, product/service - especially for people in countries with poor phones and strong internet rules. Thanx sincerely....

Salty'nSaudi

they have the march one :huh:

Anyone know when the neowin download server will be back? I'm getting bandwidth exceeded. The other links don't work and I only have 50MB left to download! :no:

Im downloading the Lite one - 197MB

Edited by Syntax_Error

If this is not acceptable by Flish (the AutoPatcher link) then just let me know and I will remove it from my server.

April Patches

AutoPatcher All Versions

I have uploaded AutoPatcher and Microsoft's April Updates to my server, I will host them until demand goes down.

We have 2 T1's so I should be able to take a decent load for the rest of you guys.

An update on my mirror

50gb Bandwidth used in 2 days! :o

Yes autopatcher downloads used a lot of bandwidth.

Bandwidth is not a problem, but it seems that you guys killed my server.

Ive now had it sorted, and links are back up. They may go down again as my techs work to stop this from happening again. So apologies if you cannot download.

Neowin autopatcher server has exceeded bandwidth, and i belive 1 other maybe down.

Mine will be back so do not despair. :)

I will leave the files hosted throughout the night but at around 8am CST I will be restricting access. Depending on the amount of bandwidth that was used I will re-open it at 3pm CST.

If this is not acceptable by Flish (the AutoPatcher link) then just let me know and I will remove it from my server.

April Patches

AutoPatcher All Versions

I have uploaded AutoPatcher and Microsoft's April Updates to my server, I will host them until demand goes down.

We have 2 T1's so I should be able to take a decent load for the rest of you guys.

Webspace is always welcomed as long as it's not one of Timdorr's servers...

I will be unable to host autopatcher today as well as the weekend. The state has requested that we shutdown all machines so that they may try and get the virus issues taken care of by monday and I figure the excess bandwidth that I'd be using could cause an extra headache for them :) I figure I should be nice, how I do like my job and all.

Anyone know when the neowin download server will be back? I'm getting bandwidth exceeded. The other links don't work and I only have 50MB left to download! :no:

Im downloading the Lite one - 197MB

Use the Torrent downloads. Get the Torrent for APXP March Lite, and when it asks you to resume/save, refer to the incomplete file (overwrite it).

It will resume the download from a different server.

seeding the march full at my Link Removed torrent[/url] site (need log in) will seed the Update, Lite and Ultralite when i've downloaded them

No Warez Torrent Sites

Edited by AgEnTsMiTh

Okay, I'm obviously stupid, because I can't get the Update to work. I've run the February (full) autopatcher. When I use the Update.exe for March, it asks me where the Autopatcher.exe is. I tell it to look on the CD, and it does, but it doesn't update anything. If I copy the CD files to my hard drive, it tells me it updated the EXE, and then when I try to run it, the database is corrupt. HELP! I spent three days trying to download this update pack, don't want to have to go back and download the full version again, the servers are way too overcrowded still.