Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

How come that BitTorrent program looks more 'advanced' than mine? Am I missing something?

EDIT: Yeah, crap speeds, but im on 512/256! Should go at 60k :)

Mine:

Its because we use "Shad0ws experimental client"

Its because we use "Shad0ws experimental client"

Cheers eXclusive was trying to remember the name of that client, been using Burst! until I could find/remember that one (Y)

[edit]

Back on topic ... Thanks FlishFun and everone else involved in this project for such a great program/app. its simply a godsend for those of us who format a lot :)

[/edit]

why is there 2 diffrent threads on the same thing, also i am putting auto xp back on right now the full but only till morning as i need to save my banwith :D, and not kill my hd like last time :p

Speaking of Bandwith problems...Why is autopatcher.com out of bandwith?

D'oh! :pinch: Cause I can't get ahold of my host! :D It'll be back up shortly. (Y) Now I must go back to settin' up my PC.

D'oh! :pinch: Cause I can't get ahold of my host! :D It'll be back up shortly. (Y) Now I must go back to settin' up my PC.

Nice one, I was looking for this thread to ask about autopatcher.com when I went there, then got sidetracked by finding the Dec update on a torrent (thanks to whoever it was who's helped me speed up my torrent downloads, read somewhere in the middle of this thread).

I am seeding it off bittorrent at the moment, (only seeder, come on people share) I got some questions to ask, it includes some programs I dont want to install, do I get the option on which ones I want installed?

You must be talking about some other Torrent then...The one that's listed has prob. had a low of about 15 seeds over the last 3 days...Only seed, yea right

What is with your rude attitude, there were about 7 seeds last night woke up today and i was the only seed

i wonder what's our bandwidth limit there!? 5 MB?? LOL

/Raptor

Actually it was set for 6 GB (we've had over a million hits this month). :p When I can get ahold of Fowen I'll have it turned up. :)

BT Update:

Autopatcher XP (December Full) - 1006 Transfers (202mb)

Autopatcher XP (December Update) - 242 Transfers (58mb)

Wow, well I have no idea if that's a first or not, but the full download passed 1,000 transfers

w00t! as some say on DA ;)

Merry Xmas (what's left of it)

Thanks guys, the AutoPatcherXP is great!.

I download this (with BitTorrent) and i have installed this now.... is really good. I don't need wait the SPx of Microsoft... :happy:

AutoPatcherXP rulez!. :woot:

I apologize guys, I didn't think FlishFun had uploaded AutoPatcher XP yet therefore I hadn't increased the bandwidth limit. I had a limit of 1GB on the account at that time, and that had gone within half an hour. :p

The limit is now unlimited, so download all you like:

http://autopatcher.advancedpc.org/AutoPatcherXP_Dec.exe - Up

The limit is unlimited? :huh:

j/k ;)