Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

What the Different between the Normal Version and Gold Version May I ask?

IMO, windows is not normal :woot:

anyways, gold is XP that you buy in a store that does not have SP1 integrated into it. I assume that what you mean by normal is the one you'd buy in a store...

in that case, they are the same.

Gold is the final version of a program, in our case Windows XP. The Gold version of Windows XP was the one that shipped in 25th October 2001 and was on the store shelves... After that, Microsoft has released Service Pack 1 and now we are close to Service Pack 2... So, in short Windows XP Gold is a non-patched (=non-updated) version of Windows XP...

/Raptor

I apologize guys, I didn't think FlishFun had uploaded AutoPatcher XP yet therefore I hadn't increased the bandwidth limit. I had a limit of 1GB on the account at that time, and that had gone within half an hour. :p

The limit is now unlimited, so download all you like:

http://autopatcher.advancedpc.org/AutoPatcherXP_Dec.exe - Up

Hello... Why is your AutoPatcher only 181 MB's and it won't run, extract or anything???

I get a "7-zip Archive is not supported" when doubleclicking and can't extract with WinRar.

Hello... Why is your AutoPatcher only 181 MB's and it won't run, extract or anything???

I get a "7-zip Archive is not supported" when doubleclicking and can't extract with WinRar.

yep, looks like that file is incomplete :o

Just spent 11 hours downloading the autopatcher v4.2 with dial up modem. Tried unpacking it with 7zip latest download and get "file is not supported archive". Extremely unhappy :woot:

Hello all.... Just letting folks know that there is NO-PLACE one can download the "full" version.

I've been checking all places Torrent, Direct, NewsGroups etc., accept EMule and Donkey, and none have the file.

The above guy has the file, but there is apparently an issue with it.

Anyway, just letting those know who are in the know...... Thus, I haven't been able to get me a full version. :)

It sucks that everyone is having a hard time getting AutoPatcherXP 4.2. I got mine as soon as it came out. I have Abyss Web Server and wouldn't mind sharing the file for awhile. Only problem is I got a 30 Kbps upload speed plus I'm using someone elses computer and they don't keep it on all the time. Stupid Adelphia PowerLink. Before christmas it was only 15 Kbps. :( Anyone else have a higher upload speed with there DSL/Cable provider? Just curious.

check the links on page one of this thread. i was able to sucessfully get both files at around 100k down.

i cant remember which links directly. :p

Update: (BT)

Good News Guys...I was able to arrange hosting for both BT files from "scarywater.net". If you know anything about that site it's been around for awhile and has basically 99% uptime! Plus as far as I can see the torrents on their are 100% legal :) (I've been seeing complaints about how the trackers used presently are for warez sites, etc.) Anywho, hopefully I'll get Flishfun to update the links for this month and Jan releases.

Anyway, the Autopatcher project will be getting it's own page so hopefully it will offer other BT downloads in the future...ie a zipped slipstream guide, etc

the page will look like (for example - not final yet)

http://autopatcher.scarywater.net

There's already a working example for Slashdot if you guys would like to check that out:

http://f.scarywater.net/

Cheers, Happy Late New Year

I have tried to get to XP_Sp1a step to use the AutoPatcherXP_Dec.exe but I am using win98 and my system gripes that "a device connected to the system is not functioning," I am doing all this in drive C: and I even tried doing it manually with extracting the i386 files into a folder inside of a WinXP_CD folder and then placing SP1a in another folder next to the i386 and executing the SP1a to slipstream them but the gripe comes now for the 5th time no matter what help file I tried.

Is it possible to do in win98? has anyone done it? or must I backup my system with ghost and install winXP over it and then create the bootable CD WinXP_SP1a and then

format my partition and begin a fresh install from that CD and follow it up with AutoPatcherXP_Dec.exe?

What should I do Now I have all the files and the drivers ready but inside of win98 .

will I be able to read the partitions created in win98 containing the stored files, after I have NTFS system up?

Help!! what am I doing wrong? what do you suggest?

as far as i know you need win2k or winXP to start the Service Pack slipstreaming process...

Yes, XP can read both FAT and NTFS partitions. I say burn them on CD and format the whole thing and put XP :D

You are not logged in, your session has expired, or your browser does not accept cookies.

Go to Login Page.

Why does my session expire?

For security purposes, your session will expire after 2 hours of complete inactivity.

Cookies are required. If you have configured your Internet browser to reject cookies, you will not be able to login into our services. Please reconfigure your browser to accept cookies before trying to log in.

above is the msg from email server

after install the newest version autopatcher XP.!

now the problem come,

although i set the internet option (accept all cookies)!

email .....cannot in..

izzt autopatcher problem or my windows problem ..

or email server down...

HELP

www.myezmail.com

the email i using!!...

only this email cannot login..

other..eg. yahoo.. everything ok!!!!

expert please here, need ur help!!!!

BT Update:

Autopatcher now has it's own BT Page for good now :)

You can access the page @

http://autopatcher.scarywater.net/

This will allow tracking of when the high traffic periods (lol - Day One) are to hopefully help out some of the mirrors and *hopefully* provide a dedicated download space just in case all the mirrors go down *again*.

I've added:

Dec. Update

Dec. Full

and About to add the Skipstream Guide so everyone can get everything all @ once int he same area (the forum can be a little too big sometimes)

Anywho, if anyone has any comments about the layout of the page, etc, just PM me or post them...(Especially Flishfun who never answers PM's) ;)

Flishfun | nw_raptor, please change the Torrent links now :)

BT Update:

Autopatcher now has it's own BT Page for good now :)

You can access the page @

http://autopatcher.scarywater.net/

This will allow tracking of when the high traffic periods (lol - Day One) are to hopefully help out some of the mirrors and *hopefully* provide a dedicated download space just in case all the mirrors go down *again*.

I've added:

Dec. Update

Dec. Full

and About to add the Skipstream Guide so everyone can get everything all @ once int he same area (the forum can be a little too big sometimes)

Anywho, if anyone has any comments about the layout of the page, etc, just PM me or post them...(Especially Flishfun who never answers PM's) ;)

Flishfun | nw_raptor, please change the Torrent links now :)

I will... thanks! I had gotten your PM but was kinda busy at the time! (Y)