FREE 354 day Bitdefender Internet Security 2013!

I checked my product list in the dashboard (MyBitdefender) and it says there's 358 days left. I'm about to check my brother's laptop to see if the program says it's invalid.

Looks like my 1 year Antivirus license is still valid only to internet securiy one and the 2 years av expired.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2013

Evaluation version

Subscription26 days left

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013

License KeySHFNXWZ

Subscription358 days left

Bitdefender Internet Security 2013

License Key3NVQXKI

Invalid

BitDefender Antivirus Plus 2012

License Key0GPPDC3

Invalid

I just realized this is the Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 thread. I didn't install it nor did I use the license so maybe they just killed that instead of the Antivirus license.

When I went to uninstall it the progress bar got stuck at 20%, then after leaving it for half an hour I restarted my computer and was greeted by a bluescreen. Thankfully another restart fixed things but I'm really not impressed. Even if some of the keys are still valid I think I'll pass.

It looks like the two keys Q5YW7GP AND 3NVQXKI given in the original post are now invalid but the other offer which gave individual 365 day keys still seem to be active.This said I did tweet about it being removed and the quote back from BitDefender was as below so if you wish to ask them by email go ahead

ce1fbc9e5138e10166f105d9eaf8f323.png

Just a reminder there are TWO different giveaways on the forum from BitDefender one is for the basic antivirus and the second for BitDefender Internet Security 2013.So it the later one we are talking about in this thread.

The official response I received I guess goes for both BitDefender threads

Hi there,

I want to inform that the campaign conditions were:

- The license key can be used for one PC only

- The Keys cannot be distributed illegally on the internet.

Therefore, those license key have been canceled.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

--

Alin VLAD

Global Social Media Coordinator

+40 722 681 723

avlad@bitdefender.com<mailto:avlad@bitdefender.com>

Twitter: @amvlad

The official response I received I guess goes for both BitDefender threads

Exactly what i thought at first.

I just wish that crap coming with Windows 8 had a scan with right click options. It really bothers me.

When I went to uninstall it the progress bar got stuck at 20%, then after leaving it for half an hour I restarted my computer and was greeted by a bluescreen. Thankfully another restart fixed things but I'm really not impressed. Even if some of the keys are still valid I think I'll pass.

Same here the uninstaller stuck.

Luckily I used Revo so that did a pretty good job of removing the crud left behind and saved me some hassle.

Back to reliable MSE for me.

These are the same keys as mentioned in the begining of the thread and as I have mentioned they will be blacklisted for the reasons given by their tech support

Looks like my 1 year Antivirus license is still valid only to internet securiy one and the 2 years av expired.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013

License KeySHFNXWZ

Subscription358 days left

Just used that key when I installed, I have 1058 days left, thanks much :)

I got rid of BD yesterday, back to NOD32, was causing too many problems to be worth the hassle

It refused to let me install any Unigine benchmarks without deleting the main exes as a virus, then telling me to hit restore and add it as an exception, only when I tried it deleted it again before I had a chance, and adding the path without the exe being there resulted in invalid path lol

Next issue was it decided to set my IE9 homepage to blank: and every time I changed it back, it reverted back to blank:

System was much slower too, now I'm back to NOD32 I have my machine back, and it works

Appreciate the key but not for me

Just used that key when I installed, I have 1058 days left, thanks much :)

Yeah, my Antivirus says 1085 days. Didn't try the Internet security.

This is only making me think less of Bitdefender. What a pain in the ass - if the key was only meant to be used once then it should've have worked in the first place. :/

Does anyone know any cheap ways to buy it? $50 is steep... otherwise it's back to MSE on Win8.

• 1 month later...

I use to use bitdefender, but it took too much resource so I started using kaspersky

That's the thing, the performance hit is just too much.