LOTR Return of the King

Does anyone know how to skip the ingame movie scenes. Im sick of dieing and having to sit there and watch the whole damn scene before playing. its hella annoying imo.

Anyone with any suggestion, and please dont say 'delete the movie files".

I believe that's part of the deal that the moviemaker made with EA, because it's the exact same thing for the first LOTR game, which this is just a rehash of....

BTW, I stopped playnig it for that reason alone.

I believe that's part of the deal that the moviemaker made with EA, because it's the exact same thing for the first LOTR game, which this is just a rehash of....

BTW, I stopped playnig it for that reason alone.

You're not the only one bud. :pinch:

I have the first one on for my ps2 console and sure enough, im able to skip cutscenes, and get straight to the action.

How about you not post unless you're actually gonna be helpful.

Hey dude why do you call it useless ? he just gave you the answer to all you're problems ...

Its maybe like mxx said ? Warez maybe :shifty: :whistle:

Well, how's this? I know it's bad quality, but I couldn't think of any other way without people saying it was fake.

For all of you that are wondering, the manual says nothing about skipping the cutscenes and it still annoys me so much I won't play it.

post-78-1068157592.jpg

I swear I've pressed all the damn buttons and can't skip them...... Grrrrrrr..... And the manual says nothing about that, for the people saying RTFM.

The non-skip of the movies is alledgedly only supposed to happen on the warezed version, as well as only being able to play on hard level and as Sam. The official games forums confirm all of this.