Xbox Live Gamertags

Everyone please add me. I could do with some new friends. I've put all my games in my sig so you can see what I've got.

Edited by MightyJordan

Holy crap that's a high gamerscore!

Thanks. At least I'm legit, unlike some people at the top. I know that most of the people at the top of the gamerscore charts have a special firmware on their 360 that allows them to play copied 360 games, without a mod chip.

heyaaa add me the tag is gogosama

I've added you.

My tag is TheGuitarPlayer

Games I own:

Gears Of War

Project Gotham Racing 3 (Just got the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, still getting used to it)

Dead Or Alive 4

I got the Xbox and games for christmas, so I'm still finding my feet.

My tag is TheGuitarPlayer

Games I own:

Gears Of War

Project Gotham Racing 3 (Just got the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, still getting used to it)

Dead Or Alive 4

I got the Xbox and games for christmas, so I'm still finding my feet.

Added you.

Gamertag: foodan

Games Present:

GOW

GRAW

Table Tennis

Burnout Revenge

Pray

Saints Row

Uno (Arcade game)

Added you.

I've already posted in here once, but that was almost a year ago, and i've only got a few of you guys on my friends list, so i'll post again.

My Gamertag is cjb1118.

You can see the games I play on my Gamer Profile here :).

Go ahead and add me.

Gamercard : Grimage51

Games : Football Manager 07, Perfect Dark, Project 8, Saints Row, Table Tennis, LMA 07, Dead Rising, Test Drive, topspin 2, PGR3, Condemned, Football Manager 06.

Add me :-)

I've already posted in here once, but that was almost a year ago, and i've only got a few of you guys on my friends list, so i'll post again.

My Gamertag is cjb1118.

You can see the games I play on my Gamer Profile here :).

Go ahead and add me.

Added you.

Gamercard : Grimage51

Games : Football Manager 07, Perfect Dark, Project 8, Saints Row, Table Tennis, LMA 07, Dead Rising, Test Drive, topspin 2, PGR3, Condemned, Football Manager 06.

Add me :-)

And you as well.

I could do with an opinion from everyone here. Which game should I get next? Gears of War, or Call of Duty 3?

Added you.

And you as well.

I could do with an opinion from everyone here. Which game should I get next? Gears of War, or Call of Duty 3?

I recommend GOW, it is the most played game on XBL and if you buy it you will soon know why. COD3 i have never played but ive heard its great as well. Id go for GOW first then get COD3 later on, youll be playing gears for months.

My gamertag is tankbogan

Only playing GOW atm

Gamertag: Eon Blue Sky

(From the Tool song Eon Blue Apocalypse - too long for a gamertag though :( )

Games: Gears of War, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Rainbow 6: Vegas, Halo 2, Need for Speed: Carbon and Call of Duty 3 which is on the way from play-asia.com

Feel free to add me if you want a game or two!

Daniel

GAMERTAG - Castintrinity1

guys please add me for gears and rainbow 6 vegas. I got a bunch of other games but those are what i play the most and it sux when we are trying to get a group to play gears.

See you guys on Live.

GAMERTAG - Castintrinity1

guys please add me for gears and rainbow 6 vegas. I got a bunch of other games but those are what i play the most and it sux when we are trying to get a group to play gears.

See you guys on Live.

Added you.

I'm home for the holidays so I'm on more.

GT: TastyTerrorist

GoW

DOA4

CoD2

send a message so I know who you are. :p

Added you as well.