The ring of Power

Question

10 answers to this question

Dont like personally, is it supposed to be more cartoon like? Also yes you can do that writing glow in Photoshop with either using the magic wand tool if you import it into p.s or you can use layer styles.

JMann.

Very nice :) as j said, the ring itself is a bit cartoonish and with a program like maya or 3dmax you could create a really sharp and well textured/rendered ring. I like the glow effect though :)

dude... that sucks.... :D just kidding, although I dont give you full credit for it since it looks traced :whistle:

But it realy looks sweet and JMann don't get jelous you're not the only one here that does grahics :D j/k

dude... that sucks.... :D just kidding, although I dont give you full credit for it since it looks traced :whistle:

But it realy looks sweet and JMann don't get jelous you're not the only one here that does grahics :D j/k

Jealous!! Maybe you read me wrong audience. I am not Jealous I think it looks very good, but dont you think it would look better looking more sharp and real and not so cartoonish! Anyways very good. Looks better now with the glow effect on it.

JMann :laugh:

Hmm,

well jmann, it's a certain style, some poeopel like that "vector" touch to it, others don't others find it looks very weird.

Whatever, I will probably not be retouching it, I'm pretty busy :)

Cheers.