Unofficial AutoPatcher for Windows 2000 Thread

wow... 'special' features now... maybe say "we can turn your 10GB HDD into a fast 250GB hard disk, just with AutoPatcher..." hehehe...
hi. where ca i dwnload ahard disk from?????? ineed a new on????????

will we be able to get a December release of AutoPatcher 2000?

/Raptor

Yep, I'm shooting for December with this (AutoPatcher 2000). :)

P.S. Finally changed your name to say Raptor... good for you! (Y)

yeah, a guy PMed me today and told me i could prolly ask an admin if member "Raptor" is idle or something... "Raptor" did login a few times, though didnt post lately, so he told me nw|raptor was available.... so here i am, named nw|raptor :D

/Raptor

yeah, a guy PMed me today and told me i could prolly ask an admin if member "Raptor" is idle or something... "Raptor" did login a few times, though didnt post lately, so he told me nw|raptor was available.... so here i am, named nw|raptor :D

/Raptor

Cool beans man. (Y) This should stop all that confusion (of course, unless the other Raptor shows up in these threads and starts posting. lol). :)

ehm... errr... tell me that was a joke :D

haha, yeah it was.

i was referencing that time some guy asked where he could download a nvidia ge-force gfx card!

haha, yeah it was.

i was referencing that time some guy asked where he could download a nvidia ge-force gfx card!

We know. :p lol Hmmm... this has gotten WAY off topic. So allow me to throw it back on. :)

Besides everything in Optiplex's First Post, what other stuff would you like to see added to the AP2000? Look through the list of what's in the APXP for ideas, the list is here: Complete list For example, TweakUI, maybe?

@idbuythatforadollar: well... never do such thing again, without adding a handful of emoticons, cause you were way too close to getting flamed big time!

/Raptor

Looking foward to the Win2K release!

Keep up the good work peeps  :D

Thanks man! (Y) And it should be out in Dec, so don't worry, I'll keep you all posted. :D

We can add the 282784 update, which is basically QFECHECK.

We can add Registry cleaner (works in Win2k)

We can add a registry tweak that disables password caching in IE

We can add some weird ass "security" tweaks i found on Regedit.com

We can add the 282784 update, which is basically QFECHECK.

We can add Registry cleaner (works in Win2k)

We can add a registry tweak that disables password caching in IE

We can add some weird ass "security" tweaks i found on Regedit.com

Good suggestions. :) Any more? What specific tweaks do you suggest? We need to revive this thread! :D